92 Beretta 4cyl Auto For Sale In Toronto.

Ontario, Quebec and all other eastern Canada regions
JeaN

Post by JeaN »

Chevrolet Beretta for sale.
4-cyl, blue, auto. 276k kms.
Car is in working condition, I use it every week for personal needs in Toronto and sometimes going places in Ontario/Quebec.
$1500 in repairs in the last 2 years, this car might reach very well 300.000 kms.
New alternator was put in 2005. New heater and blower in 2004.
Emission test passed on Feb.04, 2006.
Safety certificate should not be a problem - some brakes repair done 1 month ago.
It has minor damage and rust on the sides.
Asking price: $300.

JeaN

Post by JeaN »

Update with some more info:
The car runs OK.
The problems I am aware of are: The hi-beam light is not working anymore - I did not investigate the cause since I don't quite need it; the driver window sometimes is not opening very easy more than half-and therefore I am not inclined of force it; the gas gauge shows that you have 5l. remaining when you actually have 1, otherwise it is working OK. The gas 'lid' from the body is loose (damaged). The rear defrost is not working. My mechanic had to replenish the coolant after 18 months - don't know exacltly how much though. The body has minor damage on the sides. No cracks in the windows.
AFAIK: does not loose oil, engine is OK, brakes OK. No major rust. Tires have another 40-50k kms on them.
New parts: battery, heater core & blower, spark-plugs, gasket in dec.'04, alternator in may'05, rebuilt starter in jun.'06.
The car is sold as is. The last time it passed safety: dec. 04. The last time it passed emission test: feb.06 - this is valid for one yr. afaik. The buyer should be responsible for any required testing and I am making no guarantees.

indelible123

Post by indelible123 »

I was just wondering if you still have this beretta for sale. Mine just got hit and need some parts...