my '95....the last and only pic i have of her

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
themadness

my '95....the last and only pic i have of her

Post by themadness »

sorry for the quality this was taken before decent digital cameras in 1996 and my scanner is crap. my one and only (so far). 1995 bone stock, power everything, highly illegal tint (later), 2 10 inch kickers with 1200 watts pushing them. i lowered with after market springs; the name escapes me right now. KMC 15 inch "infernos" i think they were called. i was only 16 so memory details are blurry at best. i absolutely loved that car. i was stupid enough to get rid of it after i moved to boone, nc because of the snow. a dropped ride wasnt ideal for extended winters in high elevations.

even if i dont find an exact copy i will have another one in the near future.
Attachments
downsize (2).jpg

Money pit Beretta

Re: my '95....the last and only pic i have of her

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Looked to be in great shape! We don't get as much snow here, but a close to two inch drop is a bad idea for a DD car. My Cav would have been a snow plow last year.

keep'em flying!
themadness

Re: my '95....the last and only pic i have of her

Post by themadness »

wish i had it back for sure. i lived in my howmetown in the flatlands of nc when i lowered it. i had to get rid of it b/c we moved to the mtns, around appalachain state university. been pulling my hair out trying to find one closer than 6 hours away. i have a jeep liberty right now. i would drive it in a ditch and set fire to it if i knew i could get another beretta.