GTZryda's Black GTZ

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
GTZryda

GTZryda's Black GTZ

Post by GTZryda »

Its been awhile since I posted pics of my GTZ. Alot has changed since Bfest 09.

Back to GTZ wheels with Nitto NT450 Tires
Lowered on Canucks, KYB rear shocks and monroe struts, poly tie rod bushings
Ported exhaust manifold 2 1/2 inch downpipe back exhaust, magnaflow cat resonator and muffler.

Future plans are, W41 cams, 3.94 diff and 5th gear swap, centerforce dual friction clutch, install LSD, install self ported intake manifold (have all the parts except the lsd), install black interior (have most of the parts) Retint rear windows.

90 GTZ W41
96 Z26
96 Twin cam
2.2H8TA

Re: GTZryda's Black GTZ

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Beautiful paint! How much is it lowered? I'm lookin' to get rid of that stance all berettas have, you know higher in the back. I just wanna make it even in the front and back, knowing what you have done would help me a little, but the rear on yours is a little lower than what I'm lookin' for. Not by much, maybe a quarter of an inch. Great lookin' car tho, I think it would look sick with black headlight covers, and vent shades, just to add more black! I've got em' on a red Z26, and it would look so much more mean on a black car. Thats just me, If I had a black one I'd black it out completly.

1994 AQUA ZED
NMBeretta

Post by NMBeretta »

Looks real good!!

90 Chevy Beretta GT/GTZ V6 3.1
98 GMC Sierra SLE Vortec V8 5.0
01 Honda Acorrd EX 2.2
http://www.beretta.net/forum/download/f ... ew&id=1088
SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Lookin' good my Quad brutha!

Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

2.2H8TA wrote:Beautiful paint! How much is it lowered? I'm lookin' to get rid of that stance all berettas have, you know higher in the back. I just wanna make it even in the front and back, knowing what you have done would help me a little, but the rear on yours is a little lower than what I'm lookin' for. Not by much, maybe a quarter of an inch. Great lookin' car tho, I think it would look sick with black headlight covers, and vent shades, just to add more black! I've got em' on a red Z26, and it would look so much more mean on a black car. Thats just me, If I had a black one I'd black it out completly.

Cars are supposed to be raked forward. lol

Sweet sled man, looks good.

Always had a thing for Black GTZs

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
speedy

Post by speedy »

i call dibs on the seats, if your going to dye them, use my z26 seats.... i'll pay good money for them, you know that....

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
el_roy1985

Post by el_roy1985 »

Chad91GTZ wrote:

Cars are supposed to be raked forward. lol

Not necessarily... Rake towards the front helps with turn-in and rake towards the back helps with rear tire traction. So I guess in this case, the Beretta (or most FWD cars) make more sense raked forward. Although, I'm sure most people would notice a benefit either way just driving around town. Be something an auto-xer would want to worry about though.

3400/5 speed, internet Tune, FFP UDP, Billet/poly mounts, ported intake manifolds, WAI, 2.5" mandrel exhaust w/ dp, Borla ProXS, Intrax, KYB, poly front end kid, welded a-arms, strut, shock and sub-frame braces.
jackattack193

Post by jackattack193 »

Wow - you interested in selling?? :)

KFLO 93 GT

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

Man, that thing looks hot. Something about low black GTZs... I've always had a major soft spot for them.

Time to get to work on that engine bay man... you ever wax your strut towers? 8)

93 GTs