My 1990 Chevrolet Beretta Indy

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
Jar_Of_flies83

Re: 1990 Chevrolet Beretta Indy!!!! Updated with pics.

Post by Jar_Of_flies83 »

I checked out the pictures and you've got a great car, a few hundred dollars and you'll have it looking great I'm sure! It's nice to see you taking the time to make things right and tearing out the old carpet. I swapped my grey interior out for a black interior. I purchased the replacement black carpet kit through a company on Ebay and was impressed with how nice the new carpet was, you may want to do the same if you don't want to tear carpet out from another Beretta. My advice would be to save the old padding though. My padding was soaked too so I hung them up to dry and they turned out fine. If you ever decide to sell that car, I will buy it from you no questions asked. I live 3 hours away from you and would definitely make the drive to pick it up if you ever do sell it. Good luck with the project!

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Clean up that floor good and get it sealed if there is any metal exposed... And be VERY happy it looks nothing like a few others have posted!

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
99GaGT3X00

Post by 99GaGT3X00 »

the floor inside looks pretty good.

IIRC my floor didn't look bad it was everything that surrounded it that was crap.

3400/3500 Hybrid
227/233@.050 .515.515 lift 112LSA
15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400

99 Grand Am GT------03 Subaru Outback H6
indygurl

Post by indygurl »

The floor was a lot better than I expected it to be. And as long as all works out with getting her fixed I will keep her until one of us dies. And were only a year apart in age. So I guess well see haha. Still waiting for the guy I got her from to get me the title I have a bill of sale. I'm calling him tomorrow to see if he transferred it if not ill do it my own way. See if they will let me file for lost title since I have the bill of sale. Should have the brakes and exhaust done by monday.

My 1990 Chevrolet Beretta Indy 3.1L 3 Speed Auto
indygurl

Post by indygurl »

A few days ago i went and filled out some paperwork to do a self certification and i will be getting the title in a couple weeks. So the indy is officially mine. i no longer have to worry. hope to be working in a couple weeks and can get her fixed. she runs but needs a few things. to be road legal just need a cat but will just do a straight pipe for now. since here in Michigan its not the law to have one but i will get one when i get money for it. just need her good enough to get to work. at least work is only a few miles away.

indygurl

Re: 1990 Chevrolet Beretta Indy!!!! NEW PHOTOS.

Post by indygurl »

Cleaned the car out today shes looking good. just gotta get my gauges working and my brakes finished then she will be good to go for now. here are some pics of the interior. I tryed uploading pics but i forgot to edit them to make them smaller.

Here is my photobucket url if you want to see the pics of both the berettas.

http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg4 ... 1QQtppZZ20

jking18

Re: 1990 Chevrolet Beretta Indy!!! FIRST DRIVE!!!!

Post by jking18 »

We decided to take a little cruse around town yesterday. I didnt realize it before but these cars really attract attention when together (probably the indycaught everyones attention). I cant imagine how much attention the Bfest caravan must attract.

1989 Beretta Base 2.8