My first 91`Beretta GTZ for 100 € (~130 US $) UPDATED PICS !

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
michi

Re: My first 91`Beretta GTZ for 100 € (~130 US $)

Post by michi »

I have beaten some cars here with my old GTZ and even some more when it was modded. When my GTZ was modded it was just as fast as a friends S14 (stock SR20DET) on the straight line and even my GT can hold up on some mountain roads(thanks to torque&5spd) even when it had stock suspension....
But yeah, when stock it will probably beat some cars which are about the same year as a GTZ, but too bad the 90&91 gearing sucks a bit.

And again, Welcome here! lol

xIx ANTI xIx

Post by xIx ANTI xIx »

michi wrote:I have beaten some cars here with my old GTZ and even some more when it was modded. When my GTZ was modded it was just as fast as a friends S14 (stock SR20DET) on the straight line and even my GT can hold up on some mountain roads(thanks to torque&5spd) even when it had stock suspension....
But yeah, when stock it will probably beat some cars which are about the same year as a GTZ, but too bad the 90&91 gearing sucks a bit.

And again, Welcome here! lol
I have some peeps over here who think they are the greatest driving a ricer with bodykits and exhaust mods. My GTZ will stay as original as i can manage to from the outside.

But under the hood there will be some improvements. I love when the car looks stock but has some underestimated power under the hood.

And even while still being stock i can kick some ass over some wannabe try hards over here ...

xIx ANTI xIx

Post by xIx ANTI xIx »

Btw would it be possible for some members in here to search for some parts and ship it overseas ?

It's not so easy in europe to get good parts to an affordable price.

weba

Post by weba »

Michael, I remember that S14\SR20DET was rated for 7.5 0-100, that is exatly the same as GTZ, but 4 years later.

I've only lost once with my GTZ in the past 8? years. Tho I always back off if there is some kid on the other car, since I know the next thing would be him hitting the light pole or school bus, since no driving skill expected....

But I like teasing some newer and more expensive cars, biggest joy I got from beating fat suit man in S-classe Mercedes :D And those stupid Taxi drivers...

michi

Post by michi »

Stock SR20DET are some faster weba, more like 6.5 seconds(200hp, runs mid 14 at the 1/4mile). I think you meant the CA18DET S13 where i told you once how good my 3.1 V6 GT hold up with :D

Anyway, i like to beat some japanise cars, makes it more easier with my LS1 Camaro now haha :D

michi

Post by michi »

Car is looking good there, i remember that car on autoscout or ebay... but back then the price was higher than 100€ :)
Nice deal on that car, looks like its in good condition! If you need new car parts i just can recomment you rockauto.com ! I order there for some years now and never got disappointed yet :)

xIx ANTI xIx

Post by xIx ANTI xIx »

michi wrote:Car is looking good there, i remember that car on autoscout or ebay... but back then the price was higher than 100€ :)
Nice deal on that car, looks like its in good condition! If you need new car parts i just can recomment you rockauto. com ! I order there for some years now and never got disappointed yet :)
The owner wanted at first 750€ and i dealed with him down to 100€ ;)
But he was a messy and didn't cared about that car. I saw the Beretta, felt in love with it and wanted to buy her.

I searched on Rockauto already and found some parts. I need to wait for my next paycheck to order them to make the car fully drivable at first.

It will take some time fixing all the parts but i planned it and it will be a nice free time jointventure cause i have no knowledge about cars at all but i'm always open for a new challenge.
Last edited by xIx ANTI xIx on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

michi

Post by michi »

so from where are you in germany?

95BerettaBase

Post by 95BerettaBase »

DTMAce wrote:Want it back? lol

And welcome to the board!
Lol.....no thanks.

I can see myself back in a Beretta someday though. This time I buy it from somewhere in the south.

-1995 Chevy Beretta Base *SOLD*
-1998 Chevy Silverado 4x4
-2016 Chevy Silverado Z71
-2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide

1995 Chevy Beretta Base - 3100 V6 w/ 284,000 and still kickin'.
xIx ANTI xIx

Post by xIx ANTI xIx »

michi wrote:so from where are you in germany?
I live in southern Germany. A few miles away from Ulm (~25miles) .

michi

Post by michi »

Ist ja garnicht so weit weg von mir, ich wohne in Bregenz am Bodensee. Vieleicht klappt das ja mal mit einem treffen :)

xIx ANTI xIx

Post by xIx ANTI xIx »

michi wrote:Ist ja garnicht so weit weg von mir, ich wohne in Bregenz am Bodensee. Vieleicht klappt das ja mal mit einem treffen :)
Können wir gerne mal machen, aber wie gesagt zuerst muss ich meine Beretta durch den TÜV kriegen ;)

Im Sommer wirds bestimmt mal klappen können ...

Alpinestar10

Post by Alpinestar10 »

Ill buy it for double what you paid and you can deliver it to romania for me haha

xIx ANTI xIx

Post by xIx ANTI xIx »

Alpinestar10 wrote:Ill buy it for double what you paid and you can deliver it to romania for me haha
Good one ;) I'll keep that little beauty, sorry...

weba

Post by weba »

I live in southern Germany. A few miles away from Ulm (~25miles) .
City of Ulm, that's where I took my black retta to car wash in 2009 :D

And how the hell did you buy that car for that price, that is just insane.