Hey, new here and have some questions... :D

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
#1 stunna

Re: Hey, new here and have some questions... :D

Post by #1 stunna »

I know berettas are not that manliest car , i mean its no muscle car ... but i think the corsicas look like chick cars . However ive seen a couple that looked ok (with retta ground fx).

88 beretta
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/517217
03 monte carlo ss
Koots

Post by Koots »

I've got a Corsica (Black 95 with 2.2/auto for extra man points)

I kinda like the way they look, not as much as the Beretta but they aren't absolutely horrible. I hope mine looks less ridiculous with the LTZ grille panel, E36 headlight swap, tinted windows and glassed in Grand Prix fender flares. The GTZ or Z26 body kit fabbed on it would look nice as well, but I kinda like sedans, especially low-key sedans with subtle exterior cues.

Otherwise, I love the soft ride of my Corsica and just wanted it to be stronger. So I got an upper and Cavvy strut bar/braces and a rear trailer hitch. I plan on running a custom made upper strut bar soon enough and triangulate it to the floor/hitch as well. Otherwise, I'm gonna run it stock height (until I get out of the sticks LOL).

Just throwing out some stuff I've bought, installed or got the ideas from this forum for my Corsica and i've only been on here for a few months :P

blackedz26

Post by blackedz26 »

Ricersica wrote:Huh, well I live in the Rochester area in Minnesota.. xD

Im sure that you live anywhere but close to that. :P
Lol nope. I live in Ohio :)

$750 95 z.. blew up, parted, scrapped
$1500 96 black z.. totaled :(( rip
$675 91 gt 5spd.. sold
Never ending quest to replace black z :D..... pricele$$.. and painful
o
Ricersica

Post by Ricersica »

-_- So the Corsica is a chick car.... Thanks for just ruining my confidence in my own car.. Now I gotta buy another one! Just kidding, I know where you guys are coming from, but I just love my Corsica, why you may ask? I have no clue.. :P Yeah I am going to grab a gauge cluster out of a z26 with a tach and trip gauge. How hard is that going to be to install? :/

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

just plug it in, but remember to replace your oil pressure sending unit from one for a "light" to the sensor meant for a "gauge". That also plugs right into the harness that's already there. No modifications are necessary anywhere else... As long as you get the right year. You NEED a 96 cluster otherwise the tach wont work.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Ricersica

Post by Ricersica »

Hmm, ok cool. I need to go back there this weekend and like salvage that beretta for everything it has. haha. Yeah I don't know, I was going to pick up a Beretta for 800. A GT, but I don't know if that is going to work anymore.

blackedz26

Post by blackedz26 »

Just let me know when u can come get it. No offence, cant hold it forever. :) its just more then one person is interested in it. First come first serve.

$750 95 z.. blew up, parted, scrapped
$1500 96 black z.. totaled :(( rip
$675 91 gt 5spd.. sold
Never ending quest to replace black z :D..... pricele$$.. and painful
o