new here

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
1990PurpleGTZ

new here

Post by 1990PurpleGTZ »

Well some of you know me from bstuff but i will intoduce my self again.  My name is jess. i have a 1990 Beretta GTZ.  It is purple, gray interior, aprox 157,000, i am the 3rd owner of it.  I have not done to much to it being that i am a single mom and currently in school.  I have instaled a sterio system consisting of a pioneer head unit 2008 model, two 10" memphis subs in a memphis box and a 900 wt rockbox amp.  I have also instaled streetglow light up shifter and pedals that are purple and black.  

Im glad to be able to post finally.  I was having with draws. lol.  

Asylum

new here

Post by Asylum »

This place is a nice fall back for when B'Stuff goes down, which has been happening all to often of late.

If it stays down, most everyone will be here in a couple of days!

Did you get the strut bar on yet Jess?

What did you do with the relay cover situation?

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
95Z26beretta

new here

Post by 95Z26beretta »

Welcome to the site jess glad you found us. I had some minor problems mounting the strut bar on the GTZ also. Fuel lines were in the way so I had to reroute them down lower to clear the bar. In the Z26 the relay and main harness were also in the way and just rerouted and remounted them.

1992 Quasar Quad GTZ
2004 F150 FX4 Edition
Mr. Beefy

new here

Post by Mr. Beefy »

(95Z26beretta @ Oct. 14 2008,08:56)QUOTEWelcome to the site jess glad you found us. I had some minor problems mounting the strut bar on the GTZ also. Fuel lines were in the way so I had to reroute them down lower to clear the bar. In the Z26 the relay and main harness were also in the way and just rerouted and remounted them.
The fuel lines were in the way with the GTZ?? I had my STB in with no isues and nothing in the way in the 90GTZ. You are right about that main harness that gets in the way in the Corsica, I just moved it out of the way for now.

John

'01 Duratec Sable Wagon
1990PurpleGTZ

new here

Post by 1990PurpleGTZ »

(asylummotorsports @ Oct. 14 2008,08:47)QUOTEThis place is a nice fall back for when B'Stuff goes down, which has been happening all to often of late.

If it stays down, most everyone will be here in a couple of days!

Did you get the strut bar on yet Jess?

What did you do with the relay cover situation?

no i didnt get it put on yet.  my grandpa has been in the hospital for the last week and a half.  so i have not had any time to do it. plus i think i am going to get it powder coated first.  i have not decided what im going to do with the plastic yet. may take it off may cut it and dress it up.  i bought a crapload of purple wire loom the other day so i could use that to dress the cuts.  i will let you know what i am going to do when i decide.