Registration cost?

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
31beretta

Registration cost?

Post by 31beretta »

Anyone know how much it cost to get their beretta registered? I have an 88' Base and i'm planning on getting it on the road this weekend, but i'd like to know about how much money i'd need to register it. Thanks for any help.

NewNann

Registration cost?

Post by NewNann »

Depends on a lot of factors:
1. Do you have the car titled in your name already, or will you be registering it under someone elses title?
2. Insurance? Is the car insured, if its not you will need to have it insured and proof of insurance before you even go to the DMV, a first payment can be pricey.
3. County usage tax.

A 2 year registration is about $50, if you need to apply for your own title add $50 more, then it depends on your county and what thier taxes are. On top of the cost of your insurance.

-Ryan          B Net Member #43..
2012 GTI
ErichZ26

Registration cost?

Post by ErichZ26 »

It usually costs me $115 to get custom plates and title for my cars, but then again this is wisconsin. registration is $65 each year.

steph

1990 Beretta GTZ 1995 Beretta Z26 1996 Beretta Z26
nicky gio88gt

Registration cost?

Post by nicky gio88gt »

Newnan hit the nail on the head. I work for DMV. But just to add to that if your tranfering plates from another car, when you go to transfer the insurance the insurance card just cant say replacement vehicle. Registration also goes by the weight of the vehicle, and you got to pay sales tax if your registering it for the first time to which is about 8.75%.

89' Buick Riviera
88' Beretta Gt (project car)