New to the Board =)

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
RaNDoMxGeSTuReS

New to the Board =)

Post by RaNDoMxGeSTuReS »

Hey guys my name is Kirby and I love Berettas so I decided to join this site.  I have already done a Z26 bumper swap and am nearly done putting on the GFX.  I'm actually just about to finish the rocker panels in a couple days.  I have also recently swapped out the egg grille for a solid one.  I hope I can learn a lot from you guys! =)

fastlane02

New to the Board =)

Post by fastlane02 »

welcome sounds like you know what your doing. have any pics and what year is the car?

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
89gt 3.8scII to much to list.
87 iroc-z the old girl is getting a make over!
90 gtz bring her back to her glory days but even better!
02 TA moser 12 bolt,yank 4k stall, spohn everything, LPE heads,MS4 cam,fast90/90 ported, hooker lt sc.
68 firebird
Rex 2.0
Global Moderator

New to the Board =)

Post by Rex 2.0 »

welcome to the board

92 GTZ TURBO <-- Rex Mobile
RaNDoMxGeSTuReS

New to the Board =)

Post by RaNDoMxGeSTuReS »

It's a white 1995 base.  I kinda have a nasty dent in the passenger fender.  I'll try to post pictures soon.  I need to find a way to host them on the internet so I can post them here.

BDEE

New to the Board =)

Post by BDEE »

welcome.

... www.photobucket.com is your friend.

DUNCAN05

New to the Board =)

Post by DUNCAN05 »

Welcome!

Winner of the Endless Ride Award Berettafest 2007 (3,630mi RT)
Bring Berettafest back West!
If you have a nice set of dew strips please PM me.
michi

New to the Board =)

Post by michi »

Welcome! We need pics !    

515angel

New to the Board =)

Post by 515angel »

Hi,
I'm semi- new to the boards as well. I joined a few years ago, looking for a Beretta. I didn't find it here but I did through a local ad.
I learned alot on the board.
Now I might have to sell her.
Just found out yesterday that it needs manifold intake gaskets. I've put some things into the car in the time I've owned it.
I love the car. I'm also a woman alone and mechanics try their best to rip me off.
I'm amazed at all of the work you guys do yourself. The pride and love you put into these cars. Maybe someone here can nurse her along and give her a longer life on the road than I can. My mechanic told me it wasn't worth putting more money into.   I find it interesting that he doesn't know how popular they are with all of you.
Lori

Money pit Beretta

New to the Board =)

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Welcome Kirby! Hey Lori, I think that it is more than worth it to fix your car. Let me just say, drive one of your friends cars before you get rid of yours. I have a 04 Cavalier (a crash took my Beretta) and I hate to drive it. There is no other car that feels and drives like a Beretta.

keep'em flying!
SuzukiGhostRider

New to the Board =)

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Welcome to the boards Kirby.

fastlane02

New to the Board =)

Post by fastlane02 »

(515angel @ Apr. 17 2008,19:47)QUOTEHi,
I'm semi- new to the boards as well. I joined a few years ago, looking for a Beretta. I didn't find it here but I did through a local ad.
Just found out yesterday that it needs manifold intake gaskets. I've put some things into the car in the time I've owned it.
I love the car. I'm also a woman alone and mechanics try their best to rip me off.
I'm amazed at all of the work you guys do yourself. The pride and love you put into these cars. Maybe someone here can nurse her along and give her a longer life on the road than I can. My mechanic told me it wasn't worth putting more money into.  I find it interesting that he doesn't know how popular they are with all of you.
Lori
damn some poeple like ripping off girls when it comes to automotive. someone in the area want to go over there and fix it for her. I know there are a few of you in that area

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
89gt 3.8scII to much to list.
87 iroc-z the old girl is getting a make over!
90 gtz bring her back to her glory days but even better!
02 TA moser 12 bolt,yank 4k stall, spohn everything, LPE heads,MS4 cam,fast90/90 ported, hooker lt sc.
68 firebird
cramez

New to the Board =)

Post by cramez »

(fastlane02 @ Apr. 17 2008,23:44)QUOTE
(515angel @ Apr. 17 2008,19:47)QUOTEHi,
I'm amazed at all of the work you guys do yourself. The pride and love you put into these cars. Maybe someone here can nurse her along and give her a longer life on the road than I can. My mechanic told me it wasn't worth putting more money into.  I find it interesting that he doesn't know how popular they are with all of you.
Lori
damn some poeple like ripping off girls when it comes to automotive. someone in the area want to go over there and fix it for her. I know there are a few of you in that area
X2...

Probably half of us could do the LIM gaskets on a 3100 in our sleep, somebody in the area should be able to help out.  

Hell I'd do it.  But if the car actually needs those gaskets, it isn't going to make it far

2002 Monte Carlo SS - Daily Driver
1984 Z28 - 355/5-speed
1978 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade
1955 house - sucks up all the car money

Ebay Beretta Parts (changes weekly): http://motors.shop.ebay.com/cramez/m.html?...from=&_ipg=