Money pit Beretta RIP

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
berettajunkie1991

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by berettajunkie1991 »

im still working on my car accident when i go thit by an RV my insurance company offered me about 550 bucks on my GTZ and i declined it and went to the RV company's insurance and got about 2300 for my car and i got to keep it with out having to paay for yet im still working on getting my pain and suffering i have lost almost 8 grand in schooling and a weeks worth of work, 6 months of driving back and forth to the chiropractor first three months was 3 times a week after that it was 2 time a week 15 miles back and forth, and they only want to give me about 3500 dollars for everything and i said what about my schooling i missed, 9 weeks to be exact- she doesnt know what she can do all i say is i smell Bullisht  

Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Man, I thought you had everything done with the insurance! I didn't know you got hurt. Are you better now? I'm with you on the $3500 for everything, it's not enough. Can you talk to a lawyer? Yea, the love you to pay and pay, but they won't do the same ( sometimes I think, why do we pay these people).

keep'em flying!
berettajunkie1991

Money pit Beretta RIP

good now every now and then i have a headache from it literally and an actual one  but hey whats done is done, for now i am going to see what they are going to offer and if it stays the same then i might look into a lawyer depending on the circumstances at the time  yea almost nine months and it is still not resolved so we will see what happens hopefully a decent dollar will be in the future so i can pay some bills pay off my impala and have some fun money for myself and friends.

Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Do I see a Impala build on the way? Just a joke there. Great, I'd bet it will take almost that long to get my money. Nine months an you still have a headache? Are you sure your ok? I need to talk to my insurance next week to see what's going on. Also have to check on my car, so I can get some parts for the people of Bnet.

keep'em flying!
berettajunkie1991

Money pit Beretta RIP

well i am continuing my chiropractic care just for upkeep im involved in activities that probably are not real favorable for the back sometimes, 4 wheeling, working on cars and just doing stupid stuff, there is a chance that my impala may gain a few more ponies over stock slight chance meaning there is a slight chance the sun may rise the next day slight   im hoping she will see it my way but who knows what will happen nothing that a little persuasion cannot handle   lol any ways i shall keep you informed of everything.

95Z26beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by 95Z26beretta »

Hope everything turns out alright for ya man, if u have anytime at all I would stop in talk to a lawyer tell him everything u have been dealing with and see if he can settle things for u. But liek mentioned I had no time to deal with lawyers or anything else so I got screwed but I kept the car and the title.

1992 Quasar Quad GTZ
2004 F150 FX4 Edition
Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

I hope that the Impala gets some more power, it's a great car. Man, now I have to work all week, so I may not be able to get in touch with my insurance. This is starting to get to me, I feel like I'm in the dark. I want to put an update here, but have no info. I have a fear that this topic will get locked. berettajunkie, if you do talk to a lawyer, tell me how it went. I think that it's too late for me, but at this point I'll try anything. Very glad to hear that you are for sure ok.  Hi 95Z26beretta, how's the rebuild going?

keep'em flying!
95Z26beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by 95Z26beretta »

hey guy, I will be continuing the Indy resurection again very soon. I had alot of projects that kept coming in but a friend of mine finished the last car project afew days ago. We will be pulling the Indy in the garage finally and out of its spot its been at since aug 23. From there we will be straightening out as much of the front end as possible, then what ever can't be saved gets cut off and I weld in the new section I have from my donor car that was stripped. Once the body work is done, We will be redoing the wiring, replacing the clutch, engine, motor mounts, gutting out the interior, locating new door panels and a dash, new carpeting and fixing the wet carpet syndrome.

1992 Quasar Quad GTZ
2004 F150 FX4 Edition
Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Sounds good, keep me updated. The other night I looked at my crash photos and thought that if this insurance thing gets to messed up I'll buy my car back(in the real world this is crazy thinking,the car can't come back unless it can move on it's own). I do see other cars for sale in this area, but I just can't let go and don't know why I can't just buy a new one(there is always something wrong with the cars I'm looking at, that and they sell too quick for me to get them). I may be able to get some parts off my car, but this is not for sure. I told the place that has my car that I want the junkyard that buys the car to get in touch with me, they may or may not. If they do I'll tell you. There may not be anything you can use, but I'd like to help if I could.

keep'em flying!
Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Ok I have a update. The salvage sold my car last week to a junkyard(I haven't heard from them). The cab driver is out of the country. Yes, he wasn't from the US, I'm not sure I can tell you where he is from, but I bet you can guess(not on this continent). The insurance companys will have to battle this one out. By the way, I had to email them just to get this info. As of now I'm talking to a guy that is selling a 95 Beretta, I'll try to go see it this weekend.

keep'em flying!
Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Well, I also found out that my car is in Omaha,Neb at a place that I think is called U Pull It Auto and Truck. Does anybody know of this place(I still would like some parts and I'll pay for everthing). I want to say, get what you need, there are somethings that I'd like to have if I could get them(weather strip on the lower part of the door, the stereo has a CD my girl made for me, the PCM with the Jet Chip, EGR and the coils).

keep'em flying!
jtcoolhands

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by jtcoolhands »

Hey Money how's it going? Things going good up here just got your msg. So you found another? what year,color, etc. fill me in. How about your other one are you able to get the parts you want off it as well?

Luckymc420

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by Luckymc420 »

Yes! We need an update!!

Project B!

1991 5-Speed Beretta with a 2002 3400 OBDII In progress.....
Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

No guys, so far there is not much hope of getting any parts. I'll try to call the yard to see if it hasn't been crushed yet(it's very far away,I may not make it up there). I have so much going on with the new car that I may just have to take the loss of all that good stuff. Hey jt, check out the post "I'm nuts" in the Members Rides.

keep'em flying!
Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Well, I got my check for $500 from the insurance. That's going to be all that I get(total is $1000 now).

keep'em flying!