Money pit Beretta RIP

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by Money pit Beretta »

My neck hurts, I will try to put more info on as soon as I get some. All I can say is that a cab ran a red light. I can't remember much, my girlfriend tells me my car is in bad shape. The guy in the back of the cab said that the driver ran the light. That helps, but I want my car back. I feel sick, that car was my little girl, I gave her the best I could buy. I had plans, many plans, now......    I feel lost, I'm so sad, I feel almost numb, I wish I was. I got to stop, I can't take this anymore.  I will post after I see the car Monday.

keep'em flying!
berettajunkie1991

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by berettajunkie1991 »

Dude im sorry for what happened im sure you can save your car its more of what you would consider sane of spending. I feel your pain when my white GTZ got hit i cried and i told my friends i would if anything happened to my baby.    I guess look at the bright side with the pain and suffering money you could have like 3 or 4 beretta's or two like me havent seen a dime for medical yet but my car is paid for 2300 plus i got to keep the car. Do keep me informed if you need any advice.

speedygtz

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by speedygtz »

yep, i totally feel your pain, get up, start over and do stuff right,better and be stronger this time, i had a 92gtz ready for the crusher, saved her, put well over 4k into her in the 2 yrs i had it, and got rearended by a jeep on lift, scuffed the bumper of the jeep, made little work of the z. sad day it was indeed.

the z26 is on the road!
1988GTU

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by 1988GTU »

Wow that sucks.  Start looking for a "Money pit Beretta 2" .  Goodluck!

_________
-------------
berettajunkie1991

Money pit Beretta RIP

actually i do know someone looking to sell their z26 dont really know how much but i know it wont be much ill find out

Luckymc420

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by Luckymc420 »

Sorry to hear your loss!

Project B!

1991 5-Speed Beretta with a 2002 3400 OBDII In progress.....
6r8ph1X

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by 6r8ph1X »

Aww man, i'm soooooo sorry Money pit. Hope you feel better. Maby you can get good insurance money to get another retta    
Again, sorry bout your loss man, hope you get better.

1993 Beretta GT, FX Designs Body Kit, Ram Air hood, 3.1 MPFI 3 Speed, 90,000 miles
1996 Beretta Base, GTU conversion, 3400sfi with less than 100,000 miles   ==  Traded
Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Thanks to all for the support! It's still hard to post. I saw her today, the front is real bad, the drivers side has two big gashes(that door opens up good, the passenger door creaks, but does open) the engine is touching the firewall. I felt sick just looking at, got some photos(don't know when I can put them up and I don't know how). Glad to see, well I don't know how to say this, but the people I care about the most here have posted(there are others too that I hope to hear from). Man, that came out all wrong. I just can't think clear, I'm going to get my neck checked out later today. Have to do the insurance claim. I want to try to fix it(not sure if it possable). I would like to talk to all of you one at a time someday. Yes I did cry. I put more info up when I can. Thanks again guys!

keep'em flying!
mustangman70

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by mustangman70 »

Damn man that sucks!!!  

The most important thing is your allright, the car...as hard as it may be CAN be replaced.

At least you can salvage/ scrap some aprts and still make money off of it?

1989 beretta- 2.8 auto future plans include either a 3800 SC 5 speed swap or an LS1 6 speed RWD conversion....

berettajunkie1991

Money pit Beretta RIP

you will pull through this mess i know it is a real pain in the rear do your self a favor and go see a chiropractor and forward the bills to the insurance company i had to do the same when i got hit by that damn R.V. anyways do take care of youself see to that you get better first then take the next step to your car. feel free to contact me. my myspace is fast azz broketta, email me or P.M. me

Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

I'll be sending PM's out. I did get my neck checked out and they said the spine is ok. Some people at my insurance have been helpfull. The guy that went out to look at my car wanted me to send the car to the junkyard as fast as possable(no way, I still have two amps and speakers to get, also I don't give up that easy)! The tow shop has a body shop too, so I sent it there. I will find out Wednesday what they think. If they will not do the work I will try to find someone that will( I hope).

keep'em flying!
1988GTU

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by 1988GTU »

Wow you really are attached to that Beretta.  Don't let them walk all over you.

_________
-------------
mustangman70

Money pit Beretta RIP

Post by mustangman70 »

Thats the spirit man!!!

1989 beretta- 2.8 auto future plans include either a 3800 SC 5 speed swap or an LS1 6 speed RWD conversion....

berettajunkie1991

Money pit Beretta RIP

hey my car got wacked by that rv and she was my first car and will always till i die. She was my first gtz and she gave me the best gift of all i got another now pain in my rear but still.

Money pit Beretta

Money pit Beretta RIP

Well, the body shop said that it would be $3500 in just parts. Someone else called me at work to tell me that they will pay me $361 for my car! I didn't take it out on her, she was just giving the info, but she did act like I should have been happy to hear it. The fool called me also to tell me again to send the car to the junkyard and buy it back from them. There is alot of words I'd like to use, but I'll keep it clean. For the cost of all the repairs I could have a new car. I'm not sure what to do. Got to keep control, or end up in jail. I just can't see how it was not my fault and they don't want to fix my car. I still have parts on the way that I ordered weeks ago! When I get the $361 I'll buy a new bodybag and stand to let this out on.

keep'em flying!