Is anyone still here?

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
woody90gtz

Is anyone still here?

Post by woody90gtz »

I'm here to check in once a while. This place is fairly dead though.

I don't even know if I ever posted it on here, but I 3400'd the Beretta and in the process of T56ing the Camaro. I also drove 28 hours and picked up a Getrag for the Z26 from Boner.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
nitrofish

Is anyone still here?

Post by nitrofish »

and you didn't even bother driving the 4 more to visit me, makes me feel real special Eric, thanks

Devon Whitman
94 Quad Zed
Bfest's Quickest Normally Aspirtated Quad 4
woody90gtz

Is anyone still here?

Post by woody90gtz »

(nitrofish @ Mar. 15 2007,16:26)QUOTEand you didn't even bother driving the 4 more to visit me, makes me feel real special Eric, thanks
Special Ed maybe?

28 was enough, screw 36.

GEARHEAD dezign youtube
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Is anyone still here?

Post by heavywoody »

I bet Charlotte is closer ;)

So when are you moving down?

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
woody90gtz

Is anyone still here?

Post by woody90gtz »

Poplar Grove and Charlotte are both about 14 hours. Boner spoke of a Panthers game this summer/fall some time. You in?

GEARHEAD dezign youtube
Canada

Is anyone still here?

Post by Canada »

Just thought I woud wake this thread up again......

Not much different for me.......different job and getting married the 18th!

-2007 Saturn Sky Redline
-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD
-2006 Chevrolet Impala SS
-1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
-1996 Chevrolet Beretta
SuzukiGhostRider

Is anyone still here?

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Still here. Working a ton, not making any progress on my projects , including the turbo GT because of afore mentioned work.... Board is still dead as always. You can actually HEAR the wind whistle down the empty street here....

gypsy

Is anyone still here?

Post by gypsy »

wow this site is dead.... I havent been here in months and not much has changed

---------------------RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!---------------------
Mr. Beefy

Is anyone still here?

Post by Mr. Beefy »

Usually when b-crash dies this site gets busy but it's odd that not a lot of people are over here too

John

'01 Duratec Sable Wagon
Ribz80

Is anyone still here?

Post by Ribz80 »

Lets see.

I got married about 14 months ago.  I sold the Beretta and bought an 89' Maxima Se 5spd as a beater.  I sold that I got a cheap(1/2 price) lease on an 08' Jetta SE 2.5(heated seats and mirrors, 16" wheels, sunroof, partial power seat, 6cd with Sirius, 170hp 6spd tiptronic).

I Auto-X'd the Viggen which was a lot of fun. ÂÂÂ Right before I did the OEM big brake kit for the rear.    Also showed an open diff does not agree with a small track and 300+lbs of tq to the front wheels. ÂÂÂ That led to a Quaife LSD, factory 02+ trans update kit, full rebuild with F-35 crush sleeve(my 1 pc one cracked in half due to tq), mostly new synrcos and a Spec flywheel and stage 3 clutch. ÂÂÂ What a difference. ÂÂÂ The car is now ready for JE forged pistons and a GT3071R turbo and calling it done, tuned to about 370whp even though the turbo is good for 100 more than that.  I also went in on a group buy for a Saab wheel that was redone in nice leather and euro stitched with matching carbon fiber inserts.  So inside of the car is done, adding the Alpine nav to my touch screen this week.  Outside is done aside from having some dings taken out and my bumpers redone.  

Than I am keeping it but moving onto a RWD or AWD car to add to it and build something really quick.  My friend is trying to convince me to get an EVO since he runs 11's with only $1000, not a fan of how they look or how cheap they are though.  I am still in love with the idea of a GT35R's E36 M3.

I have been working as the Lead Designer/Product Manager of a toy company for about 14 months ago.  They let go of half the staff 12 weeks ago.  I am looking to bounce to something more secure and with better pay.  I have interviewed with Hasbro in Rhode Island last week and Crayola in PA next week.  I am hoping 1 or both make an offer, PA has crazy low housing and taxes.  We could buy a house for less than we pay to rent in NY.

I still talk to a few old school B'netter's regularly.

91' GT  SOLD
99' Saab Viggen Stg-4 315hp- in European Car Magazine  7/2006
spacecadetz26

Is anyone still here?

Post by spacecadetz26 »

I still troll here every once in a while to see if anything new is happening. LOL

congrats on getting married canada.

I've never had so much surgery in my life until this year. I had ear surgery to correct hearing loss in my right ear, the rest of my wisdom teeth pulled out for my birthday  got dry socket on the one they broke the root on and cut open my gum. And I got a clean bill of health from the doctor. Cant really ask for more than that.

AND, I sold EVERYTHING and bought a 2000 Chevy PU 2wd work truck and most recently for my own birthday present a 99 Firehawk T/A black grey 6spd t-top decently rare car that I can still get parts for.
ÂÂÂ

I got a crappy cell phone pic from right after I washed her, since right now its at a shop getting the drivers window motor replaced and clutch under warranty. ÂÂÂ

Steph
94 Camaro B4C Special Service Package
yellow3800

Is anyone still here?

Post by yellow3800 »

just turned around and its 2008, and ending at that!  

I think with our stupid governement and job changes of everyone we just get strapped for time.  Glad to hear you have a house Canada!  I'll have to look you guys up if I ever fly out to the Kansas Area [ yes, I include surrounding states].

When I joined in '98, or when  the week of bfest '97 was going on [literally that wknd] I never thought I'd own three berettas.  Now I do!  
Wow.
Maybe I should strive to own one of each badge! lol

Andy

yellow3800

Is anyone still here?

Post by yellow3800 »

just re-read the post.  

CONGRATULATIONS AT GETTING MARRIED CANADA!

Andy

zach82

Is anyone still here?

Post by zach82 »

Wow, it has been almost a year again... guess I don't get on the site quite as much as I used to.  

I just have too many projects and not enough money, so the Beretta has been on the back burner for the last several years.  One of these years I'll get around to it, and then I'll be on more.  

For now I hop on maybe once a month and just look, but you really have to think to yourself... this place has been here so long there's just not that many new things to talk about anymore.

Oh, and congratulations on the funera... ahem, I mean marriages  

1994 Purple Pearl Base (RWD conversion project)
1973/77 Ford 3/4 ton 4X4 long bed
1987 Suzuki Samurai / heavily modded
My site  http://www.zcm82.net
Bandit

Is anyone still here?

Post by Bandit »

Good to hear everyone is well.  Lately I have been playing the balancing game in life.  Trying to get my GED finally since I had dropped out of high school my junior year because I basically started life early and get my own place and had a job and what not.  But now I'm unemployed again so I am getting my GED taken care of so finding work is a "LITTLE" easier.  At which point I will try to buy a house since I have a few in my sights right now but no funds to buy anything.

- Ryan -
1987 Jeep Wrangler 4x4
1995 Chevy S10 Ext. Cab 4x4