Has this every happend to you?

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
wht93gtz

Post by wht93gtz »

Here is a email trail of trying to sell some car stuff. I'm of course the "Seller".

QUOTEBuyer: hi i talked to you about the rims.before i thought i remember reading that you were selling some subs and a amp i think if you were and still have them let me know the price and ill buy them thanks.

QUOTESeller:2 qty - 10" Sony subs : $20 for both.
500 Watt : Kenwood Amp : KAC-749S: $60
Pioneer DEH-P8000R CD Head with remote: $140
I also have some 6x9s (Kenwood  4 way) and front door speakers. I think they are 5 1/4"  (3 way): $50

QUOTEBuyer: do the subs come in a box? i could pick them up tommorow after 6pm or monday till wednesday i have off.

QUOTESeller: The subs are not in a box. But I have a one 12" that I tossed in a box with a sony amp. The amp was working when I bought it, but it's in pretty bad shape looks wise. If you want, you can have it for free.

Today (Sunday) should work fine if you want to come pick them up. Do you want everything?

CODEBuyer: ya the 2 subs and the box and amp.i have work till 6 so its up to you what you wanna do.

QUOTESeller: That should be fine if you want to stop by tonight. Please just give me a call before you head over.

QUOTEBuyer: would you be willing to get rid of just that sub and amp for free like you said.cause i dont have much money to run up there and buy the subs and pay for gas.
i forget that some bills take their money out around this time.
unless you wanted to run to shakopee to drop it off here than i could give you 20 for the stuff.i am at work but its easy to find and no big deal i usually have freinds come by and keep me company lol.

QUOTESeller: As long as you buy the amp and two subs, you can have the 12" and box for free.

QUOTEBuyer: ya i want the stuff but dont think i can buy the stuff till next pay day if i gotta run there.

...wow. ÂÂÂ

blindmandesigns

Post by blindmandesigns »

tell him to pay up or **** off.

I hate people like this. complete waste of time.

GTU_NUT

Post by GTU_NUT »

Wow... I have delt with some people like that.  That guy though takes the cake.  You should probably tell you could install and deliever all that stuff for free as well.

Personally I would simply stop repling to his emails..

Good Luck

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

When I get people like this, I just blow them off. They're just wasting your time hoping to get something for nothing or next to nothing. Guy is a horse's rear. Give him the finger, the middle and move on to a serious buyer.