So how was your week?

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.

So how was your week?

Great!
No votes
Good.
20%
Eh.
20%
Bad.
No votes
Sucked!
60%

Total votes: 5

berettajunkie1991

So how was your week?

Post by berettajunkie1991 »

So anyways i had a great week last week. Begining of the week was fine towards the end it got skechy. Some idoit broke into my gym locker took my wallet and well my wallet had like 70 cash in it from my B-day (7th) along with my debit card, license and all those membership cards. Then on thursday i had to renew my plate 80$ thanx Geogre Ryan and good old roddy b. Then on my way to school on friday morning i had to drunk mexicans chasing me to school and side-swiping my GTZ , and then they tried to car jack me luckily one door did lock . The one mexican threw a bottle of beer through my drivers side window and smashed that. Then i recieve a call from the insurance company that my new window will not exactly match the old one and they will not retint the whole car even though it has full coverage. Then the detective calls me and treats me like an idiot and asked really stupid questions that having nothing to do with what happened. He said the plates were registered to two hispanic women and all i said maybe they were their boyfriends or husbands, and or kids? So enough about me how was your week? All i have to say i hope what comes to them comes to them . I am a very happy go-lucky but that crossed the line when they hit my GTZ

wicked-irocz

So how was your week?

Post by wicked-irocz »

mine wasnt the worst but I did work every day, some in the cold (-22* windchill the one day) then the snoX was cancelled.  Definately not as bad as yours.

94 Beretta Z26 57,4xx miles
3100, auto, crank windows, power locks/trunk, A/C,
To many mods to list
-intercooler :shock:

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo
Raven

So how was your week?

Post by Raven »

well I will put some good news to this thread. I have been working my butt off on the GT to get it back on the road. I got the seats bolted back in last night, Almost have all the wiring done in the front end. Just have a few little misc. stuff to finish up and she will be back on the road after sitting for 3 1/2 years. I have been really busy at work lately which is nice since it makes my day go by faster. Tonight after work I am going to go and do the front brakes on the car and put the exhaust back on, and finish up the rest of the int. Then Wed. before work I am going to get the rest of the wiring for the car and after work I am going to go and put all that on the car. Hopefully by sat. She will be close to being finished.  well better get back to work HOPE EVERYTHING ELSE GOES TO PLAN.

Raven

1993 Beretta gt 3.1 mpfi/auto
1996 Dodge Stratus 2.4l dohc/auto
berettajunkie1991

So how was your week?

Post by berettajunkie1991 »

well thats good to hear at least i will get my strut tower brace from MRZ in this week or early next. Also i will get my GTZ back on friday from what they are telling me. its only 1200 $$$$ in damage.

tweekster64

So how was your week?

Post by tweekster64 »

I move to Minnesota from Illinois, get the test done for my license in Minnesota, go apply for a new truck driving job, go to sherrifs dept to get a current copy of my MVR to find my Mn priveledges have been suspended since 11-02, and have waited for a week for them to get valid, and the holiday monday has pushed everything back a day, and I just MIGHT get to go to work tomorrow!!  

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1991 Ford F150 Lariat XLT ext cab-short box
1990 Lincoln Town Car
   I'll have another Beretta someday