bstuff.com

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
93GTZguy

bstuff.com

Post by 93GTZguy »

the bstuff servers have NEVER been reliable...this happened a few years ago as well...just not for this long of a time, at one point we lost several months of posts after a crash....

ErErnest - 1993 Beretta GTZ 5 Speed HO Quad 4

Slaying The Dragon
Rodville

bstuff.com

Post by Rodville »

Lets all start a donation going to buy bstuff better servers.

speedygtz

bstuff.com

Post by speedygtz »

this is  horrible, it really is...... i miss my bstuff site, and this site (no offense to the site or board owners) but it just doesnt cut it, its not like bstuff with all the excitment....

the z26 is on the road!
jene

bstuff.com

Post by jene »

You want excitemnt!! I can do it up for ya!! make this place pretty exciting for sure! lol..just give me the word!! hashahah

jk

Canada

bstuff.com

Post by Canada »

At least fatchicksinpartyhats.com is still up!

-2007 Saturn Sky Redline
-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD
-2006 Chevrolet Impala SS
-1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
-1996 Chevrolet Beretta
lolwut

bstuff.com

Post by lolwut »

(speedygtz @ Mar. 22 2008,21:41)QUOTEthis is  horrible, it really is...... i miss my bstuff site, and this site (no offense to the site or board owners) but it just doesnt cut it, its not like bstuff with all the excitment....
Thank God it doesn't have as much "excitement".

-Alan
Asylum

bstuff.com

Post by Asylum »

This place was, and can again, be as active as B'Stuff.

This is where most of the long time members started out.

Maybe it IS time to unite the two.

I'd be interested in talking to someone with some information on the situation both here and at B'Stuff.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
3100SFI

bstuff.com

Post by 3100SFI »

(asylummotorsports @ Mar. 22 2008,22:16)QUOTEMaybe it IS time to unite the two.
I hope that never happens. This board has useful info which can be accessed easily using the search function. Bstuff, while it does has some useful info, has WAY too much clutter (moronic postings) to sort through. Uniting them, though it may fix a server problem, would merely relocate Bstuffs clutter problem to the newly combined board.

Kyle
2003 VW New Beetle
speedygtz

bstuff.com

Post by speedygtz »

(jene @ Mar. 22 2008,20:46)QUOTEYou want excitemnt!! I can do it up for ya!! make this place pretty exciting for sure! lol..just give me the word!! hashahah

jk
bring it!

the z26 is on the road!
speedygtz

bstuff.com

Post by speedygtz »

exactly what 3100 sfi said, to much clutter, now excitement is a good thing, but yea, to much excitement is not a good thing, lol, this site is cool, its where i started my humble butt out, and i learned more from this site then bstuff ever could have tought me, but bstuff is there when you need answers asap....

the z26 is on the road!
BerettaLove32

bstuff.com

Post by BerettaLove32 »

This is where it all started for me back when I was 16. I was one of the total Noobs who asked dumb questions like will an LS1 fit in a beretta. I knew NOTHING about cars at all until I stayed around this site.

BerettaGT 1990

bstuff.com

Post by BerettaGT 1990 »

This was one of the first car forums I ever joined.  Actually only probably the second or third forum I ever joined and I learned quite a bit about internet etiquette, etc., from this site.  Not to mention, a whole lot of stuff about Berettas.

I honestly don't really care if BStuff comes back up or not.  This site has more heritage and I would love to see it get more traffic and become the main Beretta forum again.

93GTZguy

bstuff.com

Post by 93GTZguy »

I dunno...eh...I found bstuff to be easier to navigate because of the invision board format than ikon board

ErErnest - 1993 Beretta GTZ 5 Speed HO Quad 4

Slaying The Dragon
heavywoody
Global Moderator

bstuff.com

Post by heavywoody »

(speedygtz @ Mar. 22 2008,12:53)QUOTEif i stay here, we need an upgrade, and i would like it if instead of the topics being in order from, for sale,wanted,general discusion, if they could be ordered by the last responded to like on bstuff....
Unfortunately for you, each board in existence doesn't cater to one individual's preferences.

That's the way Ikonboard has it setup, so that's the way it stays. Nothing we can do about that unless we switch to another board.

The two boards will never unite. Period. There are always multiple boards for a car/item of interest. Many of you might remember this same issue that was brought up when Beretta Talk was a functional message board.

You want excitement? That's all fine and dandy, but the BS that goes on on the BStuff forum will not be tolerated here. That's one of the reasons that many people flocked to BStuff when it was first created, because they felt they could act however they wanted there.

Bringing information and help to a message board is one thing, but bringing drama that nobody cares about to a board is uncalled for. Having fun is possible without pissing off every member of a forum.

In the end, it all depends on what board you like more, and that's your choice. Many of us are on both boards, but for those of you that feel it's necessary to stick to one board or another, ask yourself one question:

"Which one has been, and always will be, around?"

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
Kyle Anderson

bstuff.com

Post by Kyle Anderson »

I prefer bstuff because there are substantially more people. I can ask a question on there and get a few useful answers in a matter of an hour. I'll admit, you do have to sift through a lot of ****, but the good stuff is there. I just don't see that kind of response time on here... you'll wait a day for *maybe* one single answer, and it might not even be useful. What I don't miss are the people that DO get away with ANYTHING (some of them are still on here though...). If there was a real member count on here I wouldn't have a problem switching over.