Im sick.

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
BurgendyGTZ

Im sick.

Post by BurgendyGTZ »

well i think i caught the beretta bug again, i pulled the white GTZ in the garage on thursday, pullin the motor fixing the clutch and puttin a newer LO quad back in er to get it goin good again. pics will be up probably when i get to my laptop

SuzukiGhostRider

Im sick.

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Right on. You gonna convert that LD2 with an LGO head/cam swap or no? Because that's basically alll you'd have to do to make it HO again. Then you wouldn't have to get a new chip to run the LD2. If you already have the original motor laying around , you've already got the cams,cam towers ,etc if they're in good shape. Then get a head or get yours redone and you're good. Oh, and of course you'd want to mount your HO Intake and Exhaust manifolds on it.

BurgendyGTZ

Im sick.

Post by BurgendyGTZ »

haha i know, i was a member of bstuff since 05. i have a rebuilt head in my uncles garage but im not gonna put it on, im just gonna throw this motor in fix the clutch and drive it, ill use the HO intake and exhaust manifold though. im still trying to decide if i should have the HO rebuilt and ready to go in or not.