Just checking in

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
BerettaSS

Just checking in

Post by BerettaSS »

I haven't stopped by to say anything in a long time. So how are things around here? It looks like the board has almost slowed to a stop. No one has posted in General discussion since Friday.

Anyway, I sold my Beretta to a salvage yard last July before I moved to LA. It had a few problems that I could have fixed, but the car wouldn't pass California emissions anyway and I modified it so much that I couldn't legally sell it to anyone without assuming an insurmountable amount of liability if anything went wrong.

So anyway, I am now in LA and am a Product Engineer for Toyota.

Chazzman

Just checking in

Post by Chazzman »

Sorry to hear you had to scrap the Beretta.
Have fun in Cali....

'92 GT-Z 3.1L 5spd lot's of GO FAST stuff  
rweatherford

Just checking in

Post by rweatherford »

Glad to hear about your job!  Get me a Prius to try out.  Make sure it seats 8 people.  

Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ Quad4 Turbo / 5-speed (sold)
Best 1/4 ET =  13.523 @ 105.16 mph

07 Mazda 5 Black on Black (it's slow)

Jeff P

Just checking in

Post by Jeff P »

Hey Tom, it's neat to see you check in!  Sorry to hear you got rid of the Beretta...I know you did a heck of a lot of work on it...lots of stuff that noone else has duplicated yet.  I still envy the leather GP seats in your car.  Don't think I've seen anyone else put an overhead compass in their Beretta yet (actually I've got one but from a Continental vs. Explorer).  Plus you can claim that you were one of the first to do the '91+ dashboard conversion.  Yeah, the forum has been pretty slow compared to what it used to be, but we still have some devoted original members so it helps a lot.  Anyway, congrats on the job, it sounds like fun

-Jeff P.
Black '88 Beretta GT
Spice Red '06 GTO

Previously Owned:
'89 GT, '91 GT, '92 GTZ (12.95@105 mph), '01 Bonneville SSEi