Hey, I got suspended again!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

I will buy it at the Beer Store two blocks from our home.

Real Canadian Labatts!

Too bad you don't like Molsons. I get that for free!

But whatever you want, just let me know.

If it's for the Boner and Jihoff, it's not a problem!

BTW the "Cack" called me this morning. He's coming and bringing the Ohio Crew!

WooHoo!

This will be bigger than B'Fest!!

BTW this can be closed. New thread started for NE for those who care.

The drama is over and the fool had his say. Water off a duck, LOL!

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

(SuzukiGhostRider @ Aug. 19 2008,21:54)QUOTE
ROFL... argued over WHAT suspension...... You have no vote that means jack **** , there or here anyhow.... You've been banned more times than I can count lately.....

Really, any pics of this awesome Cuda? Links? You know , besides the kind that just lead to Raceway's front web pages....
You don't remember getting suspended for 30 days around Bfest?? We all talked about it in Rex 2.0's room... Geoff (heavywoody) was the one who issued the ban, we were talking about a post you made and how stupid it was and insulting to someone (talk about calling the kettle black here) and Geoff decided on a 30 day suspension which got dropped down to like a 5 day IIRC after it was done.

And I like how you keep bringing it up like he's lying about it all the time.... Eric brackets a Cuda... end of story.  He's not like a 16yr old who lies about what he has and can do and his connections... He is hooked up, end of story.

If you met the guy maybe you  would have a little more respect for him, Granted he is harsh sometimes to the noobs, but when it comes to some things the way he responds is what I'm sometimes thinking in my head but I just decide to not bother posting because no one can come to common ground on any of the boards, so why bother arguing.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Now , why would Geoff discuss a ban of me with a bunch of other members? And no, I got no 30 day ban.... mind your business.....

And no, I don't believe him about his imaginary Cuda and neither do a lot of other people.....

Asylum

Post by Asylum »

Actually there were several of us who were present when your suspension was being discussed. In fact the room was full, and it created quite a bit of fun. As I recall I voted for the "Loosenut Lifetime Ban" but that was deemed a tad excessive.

And it's a Barracuda, not a 'Cuda (They weren't called that until 1970)

However I really don't give a rat's arse what you believe, unless you want to start paying the damn bills for it, 'cause it's costing us a boatload.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

(SuzukiGhostRider @ Aug. 22 2008,01:19)QUOTENow , why would Geoff discuss a ban of me with a bunch of other members? And no, I got no 30 day ban.... mind your business.....

And no, I don't believe him about his imaginary Cuda and neither do a lot of other people.....
I am minding my business, Geoff is a good friend of mine and WE were discussing it... SORRY your posting privileges get discussed between a moderator and one or a few of his good friends.

So since one of my good friends is a mod on BOTH boards, your privileges become my general knowledge since I can talk with him about it at any time.

THE F-ING CUDA IS REAL jesus christ...

You need to stop being so friken proud, Eric has been dragracing for a LONG time and I'm not surprised that he owns a Cuda, OR that he used to run a one off Mustang that Ford wanted back once they figured out who had it... He's hooked up end of story, he knows the right people and has meet some really good guys over his dragracing career.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

ROFL. ALWAYS in my business or trying to stir **** with me Jon. Why don't you go **** yourself? Seriously, hiding behind your friends and the internet all the time.... It's sad. You know you wouldn't have **** to say to me in person....And the fact that a moderator is a friend of yours in no way , shape or form, gives you the right to discuss my "privileges" on the board. Do you feel important now? Better than me again?

And if the DAMN "Cuda" IS REAL SHOW ME A PICTURE OR A LINK TO IT THEN!!!

Why is that so hard? You believe him so much, you must have seen it I guess? Not. No one has. It doesn't exist. At least not in his possesion. And you repeating Eric is "hooked up" over and over again isn't going to make me believe it. So pull your lips off his pucker hole and keep your nose outta my face and business and we'll be fine.

Now, I'm SURE you'll try to get your good but buddy Geoff to ban me here now too. Yes, I was already aware LONG ago what went on with my first ban from Bstuff and what a crock of BS it was.  Told it was for swear work arounds....yea , right! I was informed long ago by someone else what REALLY went on that day...

I was aware you, ButtCrusher, and Geoff were all there at least. Even though, Geoff denied in a PM that anyone but him influenced his decision,or had anything to do with it. Yea, ok, there Geoff ol' boy. I wasn't born yesterday and thx to a few who thought it was a crock on the boards I'm also well informed.

Oh, and Geoff before you get YOUR panties in a knot, I'M not the one who felt the need to make a stink out of this. Your DEAR FRIENDS Jon and Eric felt it necessary to bring it up.... I really didn't give a rats *** anymore and felt NO need to dwell on it or come over onto Bnet CRYING everytime I get suspended/banned like the 57 year old baby...

However I , unlike you, Jon, DO have a life. And it doesn't involve sitting on the internet at work acting better than/above people all day and starting crap. I argued the 30 day and got it reduced ,yes. I knew the real reason I was suspended and exchanged a few PM's with the Webmaster over the level of bull I thought it entailed. NOT that any of that is ANY of your damn business!

And now I'm done entertaining your childish whims over here in this thead as well.....

_UnLiMiTeD_

Post by _UnLiMiTeD_ »

good grief, settle down... not worth getting bent all out of shape for man. If they want to spend their time at a beretta meet discussing bans from the forum, then its really their choice.

Cursing them out on here wont solve it though, lets try and keep it civil and not ruin this board too.

Chris88CL

Post by Chris88CL »

Suzuki you are on a very short leash.  Im sick and tired of you trying to stir it up around here.  That behaviour may or may not be tolerated on Bstuff but it WONT be tolerated here.

Your personal attacks, use of *'s to replace curse words and general douchbaggery will end here or it will result in a ban.  Im done playing around.  

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

I'm going to add this, since you deem it necessary to drag my name through the mud when I am not around.

In case you haven't noticed, I am 100% capable of making a decision on my own, no matter what others say or suggest.

Dealing with people on the Internet is not a private matter, and it never will be. Both this MB and the other one are public domain, and if Mike (BStuff Webmaster) deems it necessary to strip me of moderating powers on BStuff, then so be it.

When you are in a room full of people, and verbally respond to something you are reading on the Internet, of course people are going to be listening and add their $0.02. Have you ever heard about human interaction? Enough said on that.

I'm not going to be banning anyone unless they deserve it. If you want to know what will get you banned, read the rules at the top of the board. If you get banned by me, I'll be quoting the rule that you broke to permit the ban.

Get off your high-horse about the 7 day ban, or 8 days (whichever it was).

Locked.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions