Still got the Indy

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Jimz90indy

Still got the Indy

Post by Jimz90indy »

Hello everyone.  It's been a long time since I have ventured on this board; it's good to see that there are still some 'old timers' still around.
A lot is new with me, but I'd rather spare you the details and just let you all know that I am doing better now than I have ever been my entire life. ÂÂÂ
I reflect on my approach to some members on this board and, well, we all make mistakes.  I certainly hope those that I may have offended accept my apology.
I would be thrilled to see some of you who know me, again, in the future.  I don't know if Bfests are still alive, heck, I don't know how many Berettas are still on the road for that matter.  I see maybe one - in a blue moon.
I want to extend a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year to all of the members.

God Bless,
Jim

"Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. "

cramez

Still got the Indy

Post by cramez »

Wow, Jim's still around!!  Good to hear from you.  Bfest is still alive, the voting actually just finished up for the 2009 one, which will be in Charlotte, NC.  

Good to hear you're doing well.  You still running around for the Navy?  Last I remember you were being transferred from Florida to California.    This actually reminds me how long it's been...you let a bunch of us stay at your place on the way to Denver in 2004.  I was there with my girlfriend of 6 months, who is now my wife of 6 months.  Time flies I guess.  

I'd definitely meet up if you're ever in the midwest in your travels, or maybe we'll see you at Charlotte June 2009.  I'm sure plenty of us would look forward to seeing you again.  

Hope to see you around again,

Brian Cramer
Fort Atkinson, WI

2002 Monte Carlo SS - Daily Driver
1984 Z28 - 355/5-speed
1978 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade
1955 house - sucks up all the car money

Ebay Beretta Parts (changes weekly): http://motors.shop.ebay.com/cramez/m.html?...from=&_ipg=
90INDYLIN

Still got the Indy

Post by 90INDYLIN »

Hi Jim, nice to hear from you. We too still have the Indy and am one of " the old timers ". Still check the board out but doesn't seem the same. We still see Berettas around here, but not as many as there used to be. Last I remember your son had one so you should still see at least two. We had some changes in our life, but can't complain.
So to you and the rest of Beretta net .. Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!!   ÂÂÂ

90 INDY, '10 SS, 96 C4 CE (86,600 mi. on the Indy, 2nd at super chevy show, 02, 03,1st in 01, 04, 05, 06, 07,08 !! sadly sold)
berettagt5spd

Still got the Indy

Post by berettagt5spd »

Ah, Jim. I will forever treasure the memories we have made together. Your a wonderful person and have always been! I hope to never lose touch again!

-Tiff Baker
'94 Cavi Z24
'89 GT/U MySpace!
wicked-irocz

Still got the Indy

Post by wicked-irocz »

hey jim, I was wondering about the navy thing too.  SO?

Cramez, why havent you come to nitrofest either year?  I want to say I met you at bfest 03.  It's been a great time at nitrofest both years, you should come this summer.

94 Beretta Z26 57,4xx miles
3100, auto, crank windows, power locks/trunk, A/C,
To many mods to list
-intercooler :shock:

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo
Jimz90indy

Still got the Indy

Post by Jimz90indy »

wicked - I have 2 years left and that will put me at 26 for the navy.  After that, I am leaning hard towards the ministry.  I'd like to be the Pastor of a rural community church where I could head the church and also be a strong character asset to the community.
I just go where the good Lord guides me from here on out.

-Jim

"Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. "

Cliff8928
Administrator

Still got the Indy

Post by Cliff8928 »

Good to see you're still around Jim.  It's been a while!

Cliff Scott