Dropping in to say Hi

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Eway89GT

Dropping in to say Hi

Post by Eway89GT »

Well I  don't get on here much anymore, the computer that is. But I had to see whats new here, don't see too many of the old faces anymore on here. Anyway no new Beretta for me, though I won't ever rule out having a 5th, but I need to find something that really catches my eye, and up here in VT most of the Beretta still here are junk. Anyway I have a new winter beater project, bought a 94 Z71 Sivlerado shortbox with a 3" lift and 33" tires on it. It's a very solid truck with very little rust, and I have New fenders, sitting in the garage for it and about half of the $3000 I need to have it totally repainted to showroom condition next summer. Love the truck, hate the 13MPG!!!

The GTP has been in storage since Nov. 1st, I had it out 6 months this yr and put 12,000 miles on it. It seems the more I do to it the more I enjoy driving it. I'm not sure how much further I will take the car though, esp since GM has plent of RWD cars coming out in the next couple years. I'd like to order a camaro in 09, but if they aren't big enough for 4 adults I'll start looking for an 05 or 06 GTO, Anyway I hope all is well here on b.net. Happy Holidays

02 Grand Prix GTP Coupe: Mods:  5% tint, headlight covers, DRL switch, visors, Rims, (gotta have RWL tires), SLP Powerflo exhuast, Wizaird CAI, 3" DP w/o cat, U-bend removed , 180 thermo, 3.4 SC pulley 
cold_pyro

Dropping in to say Hi

Post by cold_pyro »

Congrats on your FSC purchase.  I wouldn't trade my '96 for anything, it's a great truck.

Cliff8928
Administrator

Dropping in to say Hi

Post by Cliff8928 »

(cold_pyro @ Dec. 22 2006,00:23)QUOTECongrats on your FSC purchase.  I wouldn't trade my '96 for anything, it's a great truck.
Yeah, my mom said she wouldn't trade her '96 C1500 for anything too..  Now in the driveway sits an '02 Sierra Denali...  (really is much better all over).

Cliff Scott