Suspended from B'Stuff

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Asylum

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by Asylum »

Apparently speaking you mind about Illegal activity gets you suspended on B'Stuff.

That is fine!

I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER, be on there again.

In fact I don't really give a damn about it.

asylummotorsports@yahoo.ca

I have most e-mails, but send me yours to stay in touch.

Eric Brennan

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
1988GTU

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by 1988GTU »

I would just brush it off.  It's only the internets and of all, a section that hardly anyone posts in anyway.  

_________
-------------
Chris88CL

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by Chris88CL »

That sucks Eric.  

Who is it that keeps suspending you?  Kinda ridiculous if you ask me, but what do I know?

SuzukiGhostRider

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

It is specifically stated in the rules for that section not to come in complaining about how you think it's wrong,etc. He came in and flamed someone quite hardily for it, and he's already been banned for 10 days not too long ago for the same thing. He knows the rules.

Mr. Mike

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by Mr. Mike »

ASYLUM!!!!!

listen.

I've told you & told you NOT to post how you feel about street racing  there. I've asked you not to post in the street racing section because of the controversey that gets started EVERY time you voice your opinion.  It was because of you that I had the Street racing section seperated from the rest of the racing sections, in hopes that you would ignore what happens in there.  unfortunately, this has not worked in your case, or you just can't help yourself.  Every single time you post in street racing, you cause me & the rest of the mods heartache & crap.

BTW--> I'm with you on your opinion about street racing, but there's nothing you can do about it when we have douchbags that seem to think that they are god's gift to driving & will never get hurt or get in an accident.

That being said, this was only a 3-day suspension, not the typical 10 day+ that would normally be netted from your disparaging comments towards others. But with one Caveat.  if I see you post in there, or anyone else tells me that you've posted in the street racing section, I'll remove your posting abilities permenently... yes, I am serious.  Keeping everyone else civil is hard enough; I don't need someone that is old enough to be my dad causing all kinds of turmoil too.

3100SFI

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by 3100SFI »

(Mr. Mike @ Jul. 18 2008,22:26)QUOTEKeeping everyone else civil is hard enough; I don't need someone that is old enough to be my dad causing all kinds of turmoil too.
This part just made me laugh.

Kyle
2003 VW New Beetle
Mr. Beefy

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by Mr. Beefy »

So anyways... how's the weather.  

Seriously though I HATE hearing about asshats street racing which is why I never go in that section(other than just now to see what happened). Unfortunately stupid people do it and endanger everyone on the road. The only other unfortunate thing is they kill someone esle on the raod but never themselves.

So..................... Eric, you ARE still coming to the NE meet arent you? You better or no Oreo's for Pedro!

John

'01 Duratec Sable Wagon
jene

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by jene »

uuuummmm... EERRIIICCC!!!!! bad boy!!

I think street racing is for tools as well! disrespectfull to everyone else on the road...

im sorry you got suspended... I think the mod was only going by the rules...but it still sucks.. Your one of the biggest reason i am over there!!

since you not on there now.. ill tell you here..

i got a track record friday night ... my second one... dialed a 16.82 and ran it with a big fat 0!!  you know you rock... you helped me so much...

you know how to get ahold of me...  

Asylum

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by Asylum »

Here is MY take and if you don't like it, TOO DAMN BAD!

I am on several Boards/Forums and most do not, IN ANY WAY condone nor allow ANY illegal activity to be posted, including "Street Racing".

The fact that a fool in a Camaro (NOT A BERETTA) wants to post about racing "ILLEGALLY" a Porsche (NOT A BERETTA) on a Beretta Forum, and brag about it is enough for me to be done with the whole place.

How in hell does that give any situation ANY credibilty, and/or a semblence of being responsible?

In fact it tends to add to the dilemma that plaques our roads and highways we see every day.

The unqualified sense of entitlement that the roads are there for your personal use.

Just keep bragging about your idiotic adventures, and the young folks coming up will be so damn impressed!

Sorry folks, but I'm done with that CRAPOLLA!

I will never be on B'Stuff again until, or at least, that Topic area is deleted and not in any way allowed.

Sorry for that but that is me!

I have standards, and I don't suffer fools very well!

Mike, I hear you, but you have fallen short! IMHO

I'M not the guy who needs to be censored.

My .02, and as always if I can help someone out,

Or I'll be here from time to time.

Eric Brennan

(905) 317-0964

Eric

Asylum Motorsports

Asylum

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by Asylum »

READ MY SIG.

If you ever get even close, let us know!

I'm sure us "un-washed heathens" would love to hear about it.

Now with my thanx, and apologies to this Forum, my rant is done!

But I'm always easy to find.

Thanx for the bandwidth

EDITED for content.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports

_UnLiMiTeD_

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by _UnLiMiTeD_ »

The street racing section has been around on the forums before you ever joined so why the hell do you care and want to leave now suddenly, hell they even seperated the sections for you just so it wasnt in the normal drag racing section.

What do you think is going to happen if they take out the section anyways? It will eliminate street racing? nope, it will have no effect, you take the internet wayy to seriously, u really think your online nagginf will actually prevent them from street racing in real life? I dont agree with street racing either but i dont go around fighting with them knowing it will have zero effect even if u remove the entire section from the forum.

Also if we to go and count who talks about their other cars that are not berettas the most, it would be you. You may not post full details or even a picture of your cuda(does it even exist??) but you talk about it about 5 times a day in this forum. having an 8 second car doesnt make you better then anyone else and it also does not mean you know more then everyone about cars. You have great knowledge in RACING but cars i dont think near as much as you make out you do, i never hear you doing your own work on your cars, bolt ons, tune ups, tuning, engine swaps, always someone doing it for you. same with that cuda, didnt build one up yourself, you just flashed some cash and bought it and raced it.

there is guys in their 20's down here racing 8 second cars, whats that make them? gods? No it means they got money to do it

jene

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by jene »

hey unlimited.. just saying.... he has a right to be proud of his 8 second car... if i had one.. i know i would talk about it a lot...

I dont see him making thread specific post about the 8 sedcond car.. am i missing something?? but i do see a lot of others making thread specifics about their non l bodied cars... (whichs is fine.. im not knocking it)

i mean it is kinda silly what you said all around...

Im not knocking you eithor.. just showing a different perspective... but if you really feel that way about him.. pm him .. keep this place drama low... this is an oasis from bstuff.. since it has exploded with drama again...

Pm sent

MikeH

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by MikeH »

I'm a little confused. Was the ban for expressing an opinion or was it because of the way it was done? I don't see any problem with expressing a different view. I can understand the ban due to name calling, etc.

Mike
1993 Chevrolet Beretta Base V6
3100SFI

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by 3100SFI »

(MikeH @ Jul. 20 2008,16:26)QUOTEI'm a little confused. Was the ban for expressing an opinion or was it because of the way it was done? I don't see any problem with expressing a different view. I can understand the ban due to name calling, etc.
He was banned for the way he expressed his opinion. The name calling was not only inappropriate, but excessive as well. He has done this several times before and has been warned each time.

For the most part, his posts are useful. It seems once in a while he goes on a rampage about street racing. I agree with his view on street racing, but I , as well as many others, go about expressing that view in two very different ways.

I, as well as others I'm sure, welcome Eric to post Cuda stories, pictures, and videos on here. I'm sure the mods will not mind as long as they are not the 'I or my Cuda is better than you or your car' type of posts.

Kyle
2003 VW New Beetle
Chris88CL

Suspended from B'Stuff

Post by Chris88CL »

Enough.

This isnt Bstuff.  The drama will not be tolerated here.

Eric was banned for 3 days for expressing his distaste for Street Racing.  I share his opinion and think the section should be removed, but that's just my opinion and it's why I stay the hell out of that area.

If you dont agree, fine.  If you do agree, great.  

Eric I hope one day you can agree to disagree with the moderation on bstuff and just follow the rules as they are laid out.  You really are a valuable member to our community.  

If this thread gets out of hand again I'll lock it and start banning.  I've edited posts and comments and dont feel like doing it again.  Consider this your one and only warning.