Is it too late to go to Bfest

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
TimmayZ26
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby TimmayZ26 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Hey all,

I messaged Mike Pride on FB, but I'm wondering what I need to do or if I can still go to Bfest. I don't have a Beretta but haven't been since Colorado. Not sure if my wife and I will be going the whole time or just for a day. I now run a lawn care business and any amount of significant rain will push back my departure time on Thursday, but if all goes good I would like to get in on the go karts.

Please let me know ASAP I need to let my boss of my part time job know today so I can request next weekend off.

Tim Wortman


_____________________________
TIMMAY Wortman
Currently No Beretta
2006 Durango 4.7 V8 4wd
1995 Ram Single Cab 5.9v8 2wd

User avatar
3X00-Modified
Administrator
Posts: 10741
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Plainfield CT
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby 3X00-Modified » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Send him an email, bring the money for the BBQ if your attending that... 15 or 20 I can't remember exactly what it was... and then if you want in on the karts you need to pre-pay Mike for that one. and that is 35 down IIRC 70 total...



User avatar
ketchupredz26
Registered User
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:37 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby ketchupredz26 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 pm

TIMMMMMMAY



User avatar
woody90gtz
Registered User
Posts: 4132
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2002 8:45 pm
Location: Walton, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby woody90gtz » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Image


Image
91 "SS" WOT 3400/5spd - EP, FFP, TCE, SPEC, DSS, S&S, OBD1 GEARHEAD dezign

User avatar
3X00-Modified
Administrator
Posts: 10741
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Plainfield CT
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby 3X00-Modified » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Moved topic to general... No approval's necessary



User avatar
quad4berettagtz
Administrator
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:06 pm
Location: Green Bay, WI
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby quad4berettagtz » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:55 pm

3X00-Modified wrote:Send him an email, bring the money for the BBQ if your attending that... 15 or 20 I can't remember exactly what it was... and then if you want in on the karts you need to pre-pay Mike for that one. and that is 35 down IIRC 70 total...


What Jon said! :D

If you are coming Tim, just catch up with me on site at this point. We will talk turkey then. I'll send you anymore pertinent info via email... Good to see you showing up again!


Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-250K original Quad 4 miles!
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 DSP<-still sleeping!
'95 Raspberry Z26<-DD duties until GTZ fuel pump is fixed!

User avatar
scannerman
Registered User
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:45 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby scannerman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:01 pm

just show up.


2009 Cobalt SS LNF
1995 Z26 3100 auto <--- Totalled
1989 base 2.8 auto <-- Sold

TimmayZ26
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby TimmayZ26 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:41 pm

quad4berettagtz wrote:
3X00-Modified wrote:Send him an email, bring the money for the BBQ if your attending that... 15 or 20 I can't remember exactly what it was... and then if you want in on the karts you need to pre-pay Mike for that one. and that is 35 down IIRC 70 total...


What Jon said! :D

If you are coming Tim, just catch up with me on site at this point. We will talk turkey then. I'll send you anymore pertinent info via email... Good to see you showing up again!



Thanks Mike, I will email you from my wortmanslawncare@gmail.com as I'm sure whatever email I have tied to TimmayZ26 is not active anymore. I need to get hotel info to see if I can still get in there or find a hotel nearby, as I hear Cack is needing one too.


_____________________________
TIMMAY Wortman
Currently No Beretta
2006 Durango 4.7 V8 4wd
1995 Ram Single Cab 5.9v8 2wd

User avatar
heavywoody
Global Moderator
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 4:10 pm
Location: Concord, NC
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby heavywoody » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Damn... it's been YEARS since I've seen you. It'll be great to see you again man!


Geoff
95 Z26 3400 5spd
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
Image

TimmayZ26
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby TimmayZ26 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Ok I cant find mikes email, I will need someone to email me ASAP @ wortmanslawncare@gmail.com so I can make hotel arrsngementa


_____________________________
TIMMAY Wortman
Currently No Beretta
2006 Durango 4.7 V8 4wd
1995 Ram Single Cab 5.9v8 2wd

User avatar
3X00-Modified
Administrator
Posts: 10741
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Plainfield CT
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby 3X00-Modified » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 pm




User avatar
DTMAce
Registered User
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Michigan EUP
Contact:

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby DTMAce » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:15 am

I think there will be an extra bed with us if anyone has to have a last min space for the weekend.... (me, Kyle & Kim, and Brett). Sure they won't mind one more... :P


94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Image
Image

TimmayZ26
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby TimmayZ26 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Well I just got off the phone with hotel and got lucky. They were wanting to charge me $160 for Thursday night. I called the 800 number and started telling them all the places Im a member of and got $84 pernight for king suite


See you there


_____________________________
TIMMAY Wortman
Currently No Beretta
2006 Durango 4.7 V8 4wd
1995 Ram Single Cab 5.9v8 2wd

User avatar
3X00-Modified
Administrator
Posts: 10741
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Plainfield CT
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby 3X00-Modified » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:14 am

TimmayZ26 wrote:Well I just got off the phone with hotel and got lucky. They were wanting to charge me $160 for Thursday night. I called the 800 number and started telling them all the places Im a member of and got $84 pernight for king suite


See you there


Unless I'm spreading crap on the walls and pissing on the carpet and sheets I just cant fathom how I can incur $160 worth of maintenance or water/electricity use in one night... Goes to show you how much of a markup there is if they settled on $84



User avatar
Chad91GTZ
Registered User
Posts: 1354
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:32 pm
Location: Lomira, WI

Re: Is it too late to go to Bfest

Postby Chad91GTZ » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 am

3X00-Modified wrote:
TimmayZ26 wrote:Well I just got off the phone with hotel and got lucky. They were wanting to charge me $160 for Thursday night. I called the 800 number and started telling them all the places Im a member of and got $84 pernight for king suite


See you there


Unless I'm spreading crap on the walls and pissing on the carpet and sheets I just cant fathom how I can incur $160 worth of maintenance or water/electricity use in one night... Goes to show you how much of a markup there is if they settled on $84



I'd do that even if they only charged me 84. Lol


Image
My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests