2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
SuzukiGhostRider

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Oh, that first one is killer Jene. You need me to touch that bad boy up you just PM and let me know. I'll clean it right up. I'd vote for that in the calendar in a heartbeat!

jene

Post by jene »

SuzukiGhostRider wrote:Oh, that first one is killer Jene. You need me to touch that bad boy up you just PM and let me know. I'll clean it right up. I'd vote for that in the calendar in a heartbeat!
well thank you... i am trying to download elements 10.. i had 9.. but it keeps saying it cant do it.. sooooooo if i cant get it to download i may pm you about touch ups.... :0)

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Just a quickie in PS, but here's what's done.

1. Shaved your antenna mount, as with the mast missing it's taking away from the car.
2. "Erased" your 1/4 window stickers.
3. Touched up your paint in the "knicked up" spots.
4. Cleaned up some missing paint on the driver's side front lip support.
5. "Aligned" your passenger fender to hood line to be matched up.
6. Cleaned up the spots on the pavement.
7. Adjusted your photo levels to bring out the true colors of the background.
8. Got rid of the hanging black lower valence lip under the front air dam.
9. Got rid of the residual water mark in the lower left hand corner.

Like I said, just a quickie! :D Was a great shot and easy to work with.

jene

Post by jene »

SuzukiGhostRider wrote:Just a quickie in PS, but here's what's done.

1. Shaved your antenna mount, as with the mast missing it's taking away from the car.
2. "Erased" your 1/4 window stickers.
3. Touched up your paint in the "knicked up" spots.
4. Cleaned up some missing paint on the driver's side front lip support.
5. "Aligned" your passenger fender to hood line to be matched up.
6. Cleaned up the spots on the pavement.
7. Adjusted your photo levels to bring out the true colors of the background.
8. Got rid of the hanging black lower valence lip under the front air dam.
9. Got rid of the residual water mark in the lower left hand corner.

Like I said, just a quickie! :D Was a great shot and easy to work with.

Looks good!! Thanks i need to send you the original maybe... thanks for shaving the intenna.. i have it but i forgot to put it back on. i cover my car and the car cover doesnt go over the intenna to i take it off before i cover it.. the front looks great :) the only thing is that you actually took color away from the background.. the rocks ARE red and even redder then what the photo shows :) and my cars true color more matches the original ... i would like to keep my racing and sponsor stickers....to me it adds what the car is about... i rare drive it.. i mostly race it ;)

96B-Mike

Post by 96B-Mike »

cant wait to install the fogs :D
Last edited by 96B-Mike on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

96B-Mike

Post by 96B-Mike »

oh i just read the forum again and it said November 18 not October 18 haha woops

scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

If you have multiple photos that you'd like an opinion on, make a new thread, if you have 1 photo already selected and you want to submit it, follow the instructions on the first post of page 1 and email it. :D It's pretty simple really. :good:

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724
jene

Post by jene »

scd88ga wrote:If you have multiple photos that you'd like an opinion on, make a new thread, if you have 1 photo already selected and you want to submit it, follow the instructions on the first post of page 1 and email it. :D It's pretty simple really. :good:

i thought this was the calendar discussion thread.. not just a submission thread.. i thought it silly to start another thread about calendar and pics when there is already one here... keeping it to one thread instead of spreading it out on the forum... :beer:

scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

jene wrote:
scd88ga wrote:If you have multiple photos that you'd like an opinion on, make a new thread, if you have 1 photo already selected and you want to submit it, follow the instructions on the first post of page 1 and email it. :D It's pretty simple really. :good:

i thought this was the calendar discussion thread.. not just a submission thread.. i thought it silly to start another thread about calendar and pics when there is already one here... keeping it to one thread instead of spreading it out on the forum... :beer:
This isn't a submission thread though! Submissions must be emailed as already stated. Posting multiple pics and asking for feedback is just cluttering this thread which is simply intended to be a informational and discussion thread for the calendar, not a gallery. Make a new thread with your pictures if you want feedback. Well now i feel like a broken record... Thanks...

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Wanako

Post by Wanako »

You guys can discuss pictures here or create your own thread. Whichever. No need to get all riled up over trivial matters. If there is something important that I need to post, it will be added to the OP so even if this thread gets cluttered, nothing will be lost amongst all the posts. Remember, just because you posted here doesn't mean you've submitted. It must be sent to my email for it to be a submission. There.

My Solomon-like wisdom prevails, once again.
:burn:

jene

Post by jene »

scd88ga wrote:
This isn't a submission thread though! Submissions must be emailed as already stated.
i read that first thing. i know to email them in.. this is not my first time :) Usually people email them in and then post them here to show off.. and by submission thread.. I ment a thread about submission instructions and rules.. not submit them here by posting them... :)

anyhow back on track.. anyone else see one they like?

it is between the one sgr liked (thank you sgr) or this one which GW liked... as far as my watermark.. i can take those off.. they are on their right now because i have them on my site :)

scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

I like this one! ^

Make sure to check my thread out and let me know which one you like as well! :) http://www.beretta.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8059

Beretta_gal

Post by Beretta_gal »

3X00-Modified wrote:Honestly I wouldn't see that as a bad idea... And I can't see that from taking away from the subject matter... We are a community of car owners and actually that would help putting a face to a car for those who want to know the owners.
I 100% agree.....not such a bad idea. Like you said put the face of the driver with the car..... :good:

Beretta_gal
It's a BERETTA thing...All others just don't understand!!!
2012 Bfest Winner
scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

Beretta_gal wrote:
3X00-Modified wrote:Honestly I wouldn't see that as a bad idea... And I can't see that from taking away from the subject matter... We are a community of car owners and actually that would help putting a face to a car for those who want to know the owners.
I 100% agree.....not such a bad idea. Like you said put the face of the driver with the car..... :good:
I can see this being a cool idea for a thread, but not the calendar! The only people I want to see on a calendar are of the NWS variety! ;)

snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

So the winners should all do nude pictures for the calendar eh?