2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
User avatar
SuzukiGhostRider
Registered User
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:07 am
Location: Milan NM
Contact:

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby SuzukiGhostRider » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh, that first one is killer Jene. You need me to touch that bad boy up you just PM and let me know. I'll clean it right up. I'd vote for that in the calendar in a heartbeat!


Image

User avatar
jene
Registered User
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby jene » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:33 pm

SuzukiGhostRider wrote:Oh, that first one is killer Jene. You need me to touch that bad boy up you just PM and let me know. I'll clean it right up. I'd vote for that in the calendar in a heartbeat!


well thank you... i am trying to download elements 10.. i had 9.. but it keeps saying it cant do it.. sooooooo if i cant get it to download i may pm you about touch ups.... :0)



User avatar
SuzukiGhostRider
Registered User
Posts: 2464
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:07 am
Location: Milan NM
Contact:

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby SuzukiGhostRider » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:10 am

Just a quickie in PS, but here's what's done.

1. Shaved your antenna mount, as with the mast missing it's taking away from the car.
2. "Erased" your 1/4 window stickers.
3. Touched up your paint in the "knicked up" spots.
4. Cleaned up some missing paint on the driver's side front lip support.
5. "Aligned" your passenger fender to hood line to be matched up.
6. Cleaned up the spots on the pavement.
7. Adjusted your photo levels to bring out the true colors of the background.
8. Got rid of the hanging black lower valence lip under the front air dam.
9. Got rid of the residual water mark in the lower left hand corner.

Like I said, just a quickie! :D Was a great shot and easy to work with.

Image


Image

User avatar
jene
Registered User
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby jene » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:10 am

SuzukiGhostRider wrote:Just a quickie in PS, but here's what's done.

1. Shaved your antenna mount, as with the mast missing it's taking away from the car.
2. "Erased" your 1/4 window stickers.
3. Touched up your paint in the "knicked up" spots.
4. Cleaned up some missing paint on the driver's side front lip support.
5. "Aligned" your passenger fender to hood line to be matched up.
6. Cleaned up the spots on the pavement.
7. Adjusted your photo levels to bring out the true colors of the background.
8. Got rid of the hanging black lower valence lip under the front air dam.
9. Got rid of the residual water mark in the lower left hand corner.

Like I said, just a quickie! :D Was a great shot and easy to work with.

Image



Looks good!! Thanks i need to send you the original maybe... thanks for shaving the intenna.. i have it but i forgot to put it back on. i cover my car and the car cover doesnt go over the intenna to i take it off before i cover it.. the front looks great :) the only thing is that you actually took color away from the background.. the rocks ARE red and even redder then what the photo shows :) and my cars true color more matches the original ... i would like to keep my racing and sponsor stickers....to me it adds what the car is about... i rare drive it.. i mostly race it ;)



96B-Mike
Registered User
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 am
Location: Tampa,FL

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby 96B-Mike » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:35 am

Image

cant wait to install the fogs :D
Last edited by 96B-Mike on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.


Image

96B-Mike
Registered User
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 am
Location: Tampa,FL

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby 96B-Mike » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 am

oh i just read the forum again and it said November 18 not October 18 haha woops


Image

User avatar
scd88ga
Registered User
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby scd88ga » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:01 am

If you have multiple photos that you'd like an opinion on, make a new thread, if you have 1 photo already selected and you want to submit it, follow the instructions on the first post of page 1 and email it. :D It's pretty simple really. :good:


'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead-Auto-Parts/336733779691724

User avatar
jene
Registered User
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby jene » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:27 pm

scd88ga wrote:If you have multiple photos that you'd like an opinion on, make a new thread, if you have 1 photo already selected and you want to submit it, follow the instructions on the first post of page 1 and email it. :D It's pretty simple really. :good:



i thought this was the calendar discussion thread.. not just a submission thread.. i thought it silly to start another thread about calendar and pics when there is already one here... keeping it to one thread instead of spreading it out on the forum... :beer:



User avatar
scd88ga
Registered User
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby scd88ga » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:02 pm

jene wrote:
scd88ga wrote:If you have multiple photos that you'd like an opinion on, make a new thread, if you have 1 photo already selected and you want to submit it, follow the instructions on the first post of page 1 and email it. :D It's pretty simple really. :good:



i thought this was the calendar discussion thread.. not just a submission thread.. i thought it silly to start another thread about calendar and pics when there is already one here... keeping it to one thread instead of spreading it out on the forum... :beer:


This isn't a submission thread though! Submissions must be emailed as already stated. Posting multiple pics and asking for feedback is just cluttering this thread which is simply intended to be a informational and discussion thread for the calendar, not a gallery. Make a new thread with your pictures if you want feedback. Well now i feel like a broken record... Thanks...


'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead-Auto-Parts/336733779691724

User avatar
Wanako
Registered User
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:29 am
Location: Torrance, CA

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby Wanako » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 pm

You guys can discuss pictures here or create your own thread. Whichever. No need to get all riled up over trivial matters. If there is something important that I need to post, it will be added to the OP so even if this thread gets cluttered, nothing will be lost amongst all the posts. Remember, just because you posted here doesn't mean you've submitted. It must be sent to my email for it to be a submission. There.

My Solomon-like wisdom prevails, once again.
:burn:



User avatar
jene
Registered User
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby jene » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:01 pm

scd88ga wrote:
This isn't a submission thread though! Submissions must be emailed as already stated.


i read that first thing. i know to email them in.. this is not my first time :) Usually people email them in and then post them here to show off.. and by submission thread.. I ment a thread about submission instructions and rules.. not submit them here by posting them... :)

anyhow back on track.. anyone else see one they like?

it is between the one sgr liked (thank you sgr) or this one which GW liked... as far as my watermark.. i can take those off.. they are on their right now because i have them on my site :)

Image



User avatar
scd88ga
Registered User
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby scd88ga » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:21 pm

I like this one! ^

Make sure to check my thread out and let me know which one you like as well! :) viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8059


'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead-Auto-Parts/336733779691724

User avatar
Beretta_gal
Registered User
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Whitehall,MI

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby Beretta_gal » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:40 pm

3X00-Modified wrote:Honestly I wouldn't see that as a bad idea... And I can't see that from taking away from the subject matter... We are a community of car owners and actually that would help putting a face to a car for those who want to know the owners.

I 100% agree.....not such a bad idea. Like you said put the face of the driver with the car..... :good:


Beretta_gal
It's a BERETTA thing...All others just don't understand!!!
2012 Bfest Winner

User avatar
scd88ga
Registered User
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby scd88ga » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Beretta_gal wrote:
3X00-Modified wrote:Honestly I wouldn't see that as a bad idea... And I can't see that from taking away from the subject matter... We are a community of car owners and actually that would help putting a face to a car for those who want to know the owners.

I 100% agree.....not such a bad idea. Like you said put the face of the driver with the car..... :good:


I can see this being a cool idea for a thread, but not the calendar! The only people I want to see on a calendar are of the NWS variety! ;)


'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead-Auto-Parts/336733779691724

User avatar
snowblindburd
Registered User
Posts: 1117
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:48 pm
Location: Stevens Point, WI
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Postby snowblindburd » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:06 pm

So the winners should all do nude pictures for the calendar eh?




Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests