Business Card Interest

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Kris GTwhat?

Re: Business Card Interest

Post by Kris GTwhat? »

I had a really cool one i made a couple years back. When i get home ill try to find it and upload it

1991 GTZ: RIP
Rodville

Post by Rodville »

I like the idea of having site cards. Another site I am on does them and it is quite popular.

Wanako

Post by Wanako »

I'll see what I can come up with. To keep it simple (and less expensive) I'll go with just black and white and use my current decal design. Give me a little while to figure something out.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

Win. I was goona say we need to get Wanako in on this.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Just to say, he is not the only one that can do arts and crafts with PS and whatnot... LMAO

Guess I better finish what I was working on.... :P

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »

What happens when you get get a card like this?
Attachments
business-card-sample-2.jpg

1990 Beretta GTZ 1995 Beretta Z26 1996 Beretta Z26
Wanako

Post by Wanako »

DTMAce wrote:Just to say, he is not the only one that can do arts and crafts with PS and whatnot... LMAO

Guess I better finish what I was working on.... :P
Of course not! There are plenty of people that can do PS, Illustrator!

I just do it better. :burn: :runsies:

just kidding, but still, I wanna try my hand at it. I used to do a lot of business cards while I was at FedExOffice and alot of them would have come out better if only the customers would have had better tastes. I haven't done this in a while so I'll see what pops up in my head. Let's just remember, I'm a noob compared to Woody. :good:
ErichZ26 wrote:What happens when you get get a card like this?
Well there goes my idea. I'm out.

:ROFL:

diedemus

Post by diedemus »

to be clear it has nothing to do with others abilities, he is doing the official decals and has the source media for it. since I try to run this place like a business as much as I can it really is something that id prefer were consistant if it is going to have beretta.net on it

Rodville

Post by Rodville »

I just finished re-designing the cards for my other site and I thought I would just give it a shot. If you like it you like it, if not you don't. If I upset anyone with it tell me and I will remove the image and delete the file. All I am doing is trying to help. The borders are just there to show the printing edge of the cards and should be removed before printing.

NMBeretta

Post by NMBeretta »

Not bad Rod but I dig the way Rex 2.0 did his. I say we just change the site on that card and roll with that.

90 Chevy Beretta GT/GTZ V6 3.1
98 GMC Sierra SLE Vortec V8 5.0
01 Honda Acorrd EX 2.2
http://www.beretta.net/forum/download/f ... ew&id=1088
DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

That's a great example! Personally I like the description on the BStuff example with the graphics on this one. Only thing I would add to the description it that we can help with otherwise hard to find parts. Then leave the back blank to add personal local contact information if you choose to do so.

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
'93 Quasar GT 5-Speed (Under Construction)
Rex 2.0
Global Moderator

Post by Rex 2.0 »

To be clear I DID NOT design the bstuff card. I brought up the idea and some one made it a while back but I don't remember who. I just had the image still.

92 GTZ TURBO <-- Rex Mobile
KFLO 93 GT

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

Not knocking the original, but the bstuff one would do little to get me to join a site. It's too busy with wording and it just looks blah.

Personally, I think we'd be well served to use a BFest group shot as the card background. Reinforce the fact that there are more than 2-3 of us nutjobs out here.

Take up a collection and let's have something with a quality card print, heavy card stock and full color printing. I'll chip in.

93 GTs
Wanako

Post by Wanako »

KFLO 93 GT wrote:Not knocking the original, but the bstuff one would do little to get me to join a site. It's too busy with wording and it just looks blah.

Personally, I think we'd be well served to use a BFest group shot as the card background. Reinforce the fact that there are more than 2-3 of us nutjobs out here.

Take up a collection and let's have something with a quality card print, heavy card stock and full color printing. I'll chip in.
That's precisely what I thought of the first one. Too busy, too much lettering. Remember, these are only 2x3.5 inches so all that writing is gonna be hard to read. If a card is hard to read at first glance, a potential customer (or member) won't give a damn. I think Rod's design is going in the right direction.

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Smaller shot of the car, and the writing where it can be seen easier. That one to me is harder to read with the black over the grey.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan