ATT: MY91GT(Z)

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
ShaneLT(ShaneZ26)

ATT: MY91GT(Z)

Post by ShaneLT(ShaneZ26) »

I didnt wanna have to put up a post to contact you, but i have messaged you a few times and got no response. Are you still interested in the euro headlights. You have already paid me almost half the money. Last i heard from you was on Mon Feb 27, and you said you would send the rest on the following thurs or fri. Just waiting on the rest then i will ship the lights out to you. They are sitting in a box in my basement ready for you.

Just let me know what you wanna do. Cuz if you don't want them im sure there are lots of other ppl that would want them. If i Dont hear from you within the next couple weeks im gonna put them up for sale again.

Sorry if i sound like a dick im trying to, i just wanna get this done with. Tired of seeing the box. lol

DTMAce

Re: ATT: MY91GT(Z)

Post by DTMAce »

Just to add, Shane is a good seller, I bought the Euro tail's from him. No problems at all!

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

ShaneLT(ShaneZ26)

Post by ShaneLT(ShaneZ26) »

anyone know where he is? i don`t know what else to do.

michi

Post by michi »

Put those headlights up for sale again, i bet he will contact you sooner or later then. This happend to me too, he pays one or two weeks and then you dont hear anything about him anymore. That was my first time doing such a deal and i will never do it again. Sorry to say but thats it...

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I would highly suggest not putting them up for sale without refunding Shane what he's paid you already, if that means mailing back a money order the I suggest doing that. I don't need to hear about someone selling something out from under someone after they have paid for half of it already. You gave him a window to buy them and he didn't follow through so you should refund first and then you can re-list.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
michi

Post by michi »

Yeah Jon, thats what i did and i think this should be normal, even when its annoying. There is a reason he dont pay anymore so for me its the normalest thing to pay the money back he sent.