The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Winners!

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
Styluss
Global Moderator

The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Winners!

Post by Styluss »

The 2018 Beretta.Net Calendar winners announcement thread! Here's a shovel, can you dig it?

Thank you to all of you that submitted photos for consideration as well as all of you that voted. 26 photo submissions were whittled down to 12 winners for next year's calendar. Next year, I want to see 30 or more submissions! There's NO reason more of you can't submit. You give me a reason you shouldn't and I'll give you two reasons you should. No, really. Contact me if you're feeling shy or concerned for whatever reason about submitting for the yearly calendar. I'm always here to provide tips on submitting the best photo possible as well. Remember, this is something that we do for YOU, the community member. But without participation it's simply a waste of our personal time. We're not getting any special perks for doing this save for one helluva sweet calendar to grace the walls of our homes and offices.

Lots of changes to what seems it typically voted on and frankly some surprising numbers for photos I'd thought would get more love. This is the second year in a row that no one received a vote from everyone that voted. But there were still definitely some strong showings! There were two, three way ties and one, two way tie in the winners. Both of the prototypes made it in as well!

This is also your last chance to have me edit any of your information. If it's wrong and you don't say anything it will go to print wrong, know that.

Now, with that out of the way, here are your winners! In order of most votes. Remember, you can request the month you would like to be and preference will be given by most votes received.Please message me here or on FB to request your month or to have changes made to your info. You have until Sunday, November 18th to make these requests.

DanteGTZ - Brian Kimmit - 1993 GTZ - 2.3L HO Quad 4 - Maryville, TN.

Jonathan Chmura - GM Prototype - 1988 CL AWD 3.4L Twin Turbo - Brooklyn CT.

Mark Hager - 1990 Indy - 3.1L V6 Auto - Buffallo, NY.

TylerLP0 - Tyler Pitman - 1987 Feretta - Prototype V8 - Pitsburg, OH.

HeavyWoody - Geoff Morrow - 1995 Z26 - 3400 Turbo 5-Spd - Charlotte, NC.

WhiteRetta - Patrick Mumford - 1994 3500 Auto - New Carlisle, OH.

Stacy Lyston - 1996 Z26 - 3400 - Godfrey, IL.

Viktor Jakab - 1989 GTU - 2.8L Auto - Balatonfured, Hungary

Kris T - 1990 Quad 4 GTZ - Alberta Canada

IndyGurl - Jessica Dodge - 1990 Indy - 3.1L

Miseree - Autumn Choate - 1993 GT - 3.1L 5-Spd - Colorado Springs, CO.

Caddy - John Cortese - 1992 GTZ - Quad 4 Turbo - Malaga, NJ.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
whiteretta

Re: The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Winners!

Post by whiteretta »

Sweet!! Can't wait to purchase a couple!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

1994 Chevy Beretta, mild 3500 swap.
https://youtube.com/@MurphRocks86?si=mpCQc0DnEitPx3Jg