Bnet Archives

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
diedemus

Bnet Archives

Post by diedemus »

I have put up the old FAQs, History, and How-To Archives for now.

I am working on new versions of these, but it is taking a bit longer than expected.

I appreciate your patience on this and look forward to any comments or suggestions anyone may have for the new versions, or any new sections you would like to see.

As of right now the following are planned:

* An up to date list of parts vendors
* Up to date How-To's
* Vendor Ratings based on members experiences
* Vendor black list
* Featured car of the month/year (this would be based on votes, and once voted on for car of the month, you would not be eligible again until the following year. Car of the year would be based on the monthly winners)

I am going to try to get board sponsorship through a limited ad placement deal, these would be hand picked by me, not a cookie cutter deal. This would allow us to have board giveaways and would provide additional revenue for bfest in the future.

I would like to set up a monthly shirt or hat giveaway, as well as a featured car prize eventually.

Feel free to post additional suggestions here.

--Will

1988GTU

Re: Bnet Archives

Post by 1988GTU »

Thank you for all your effort in keeping this board alive.

An additional "Mark topics read" at the lower right area of the forum would be nice to have back again.

Thanks. :runsies:

_________
-------------
Money pit Beretta

Re: Bnet Archives

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Is the water leak guide up with all the photos? I couldn't find it and many people ask about that.

keep'em flying!