Sponsors For Bfest

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Sponsors For Bfest

Post by 3X00-Modified »

So it's that time again... If you are interested in personally contributing to Bfest this year Shoot me a PM, or if you have any ideas of a local business you know that would like to throw some stuff at us get them in touch with me or just get the info from me on where to send items or who to contact.

I'm trying to get Summit again this year as well as Rock auto and possibly Advance auto or some other auto parts stores.

I think this year we may have a good story to sell to them since our gathering is back at the birth place of the Indy 500 Beretta Pace Car. That little tid bit may draw in some more interest from a possibly sponsor, especially if we get a chance to set something up in the Indy Parking lot displaying the gathering and plugging those sponsors.

Let me know if you guys have any input

jpchmura@att.net or PM me.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
DTMAce

Re: Sponsors For Bfest

Post by DTMAce »

What else would you consider as contributing? Donations? Door prizes?

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Yes and Yes... Material items to go towards gift bags, raffle prizes and anything else like that is definately accepted. Summit and Rock auto IIRC gave some gift bag items last year.

The funding for the event comes from the registration process and anyone who would like to contribute obviously but we are not expecting the sponsors to fund it, it's just nice to get some money from that because the extra cash there may allow us to do some extra things during the weekend.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

So far I have RockAuto once again interested in helping out. I'm still trying to get in touch with Summit... They don't have a marketing address on their website and I did a general contact us form and no one replied yet.

If anyone has anymore input please chime in.

Styluss are you interested in contributing this year? If not we can understand but some parts are more than enough to be a contribution since they can be used in the raffle, and I know you have lots of those... LOL

also moved this to the Announcements forum since I think all users can post freely in this area... Bfest area I had to approve any replies.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
90GTZHO

Post by 90GTZHO »

Jon i think im going to email you on this, as i have some things laying around that maybe we could use for this. I'll email ya once i figure out what i have here.

Geoff
95 Base V6: Current Project; Work In Progress
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Sounds good, I've been out of comission for a few days here and hope to respond to Rock Auto and Summit this weekend. Both are on for this year, They just need a attendance count and address to send the stuff, I would like to see more companies put up some merchandise as well so hopefully I'll get some help from Amy's father since he was good at doing this for the British car clubs and maybe we'll get some items. :)

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Kyle Anderson

Post by Kyle Anderson »

Did you get ahold of Summit? They sponsored a show for my car club last year, and I could probably dig up the proper contact info if you need it. Turtle was also more than happy to send us boxes of sample packs.. you might want to talk to them.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Yes Summit finally responded I just need to send them a number and address.

Thanks for the info on Turtle, I'll send them something next to see what they say.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

Seems I'm late to the conversation...

I bet I can come up with some interesting goodies once I clean out my garage ;)
Also, I have a source I can try to get some high end car care products out of... Plus, I may just donate cash again.

Let me rock the finances and what not through this weekend and I'll get back to you.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Post by quad4berettagtz »

AS usual, any help is more than greatly appreciated... Thanks Ryan!

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
ronaconda

Post by ronaconda »

From what i have heard, The Indy Motor Speedway is being VERY gracious with with us and actually seemed, again, from what i heard, excited and maybe even somewhat flattered that we are making the speedway and more specifically the convertible the focal point of our gathering, but would they be willing to kick some speedway items in for raffle or perhaps something else??? Just an idea...

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I'll run that one by Mike, but I'm sure he'll also read this.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"