Beretta true cold air intakes?

Archived topics from the Intakes Forum

Post by Guest »

Actually relocating the battery isn't as hard as one would think. My friend did it with his Neon, and it took him maybe an hour and 15 minutes tops. Overall cost was roughly $50. It was a worthy mod. He's also running two batteries. Basically all you have to do is rerun the battery cables. Drilling holes in the trunk isn't as bad as one would think. Plus, if you like to do your own radio installations, your power feed for the amp will be right there. I think all the items you need are the following:

Longer battery cables
Battery box and lid
Bolts for battery box

I think it's a worthy mod. It cleans up the engine bay a lot, not to mention the cold air will compensate for the hour and some odd minutes it takes for you to do the battery relocation. I'd go for it, but I'm working on the interior of the car right now. We'll see how that goes, and then I'll go from there.

Cheers!
-Steve

Post by Guest »

I'm in Eastern Ontario(Ottawa).....maybe I can help???

Adam
91Base 3.1Auto

Post by Guest »

finally a company thatll pay attention to the beretta.im in on the CAI indefinatly.
also anything else your company would be willind to make, im sure its not limited to intakes alone right.
thanks much
MIKE

Post by Guest »

I'm willing to lend a hand with the 2.2 Intake.  How far away are you from syracuse, New york?

Post by Guest »

Well, I'm about 2.5-3 hours from Buffalo, NY.  Not sure on Syracuse.  But you'd likely be able to tell me.

Post by Guest »

is anybody going to take this guy a 2.2L?  I would and all, but I'm in college and I live in south jersey.

Post by Guest »

Hey, just emailed you. I live in London, Ontario, only 15 minutes away from you and I have a 1990 3.1 that coul really use an intake.
Let me know.

Post by Guest »

XLR8ING,
     Does your company make performance Mass Air Flow Sensors for a 95' 3100 v6 or do you know of any places that make em?
     Thanks   Brett

Post by Guest »

Franz, I will be calling you today and getting you payed for that Throttle Body so you can get it off to me.  

But if you have a Intake for my 3400v6 in the Beretta consider it sold. I have the relocation kit from summit, but I had not installed it.  Tracks really don't let you run with this?

I guess i need to do some researching before I put it on.

Post by Guest »

Heavywoody,
      Where did you get the carbon fiber interior trim from?  Is it actually trim where you take the old out and clip in the new or is it something that you put over the existing trim?  I have been looking for that for the longest time now and i can't find any.
    Thanks

Post by Guest »

Ok I'm about 3 hours from buffalo so that makes it 6 hours from you. I have family in buffalo and may head out there within the next few months.  I may make a trip up so you can get your measurments for the intake and all.  Anyone else on the board with a 2.2 that lives closer and is willing to lend a hand?