Ground effects

Archived topics from the Apperance Mods Forum

Ground effects

Post by Guest »

I was wondering if anyone could give me a link to some before and after pictures of GFX on a Base Beretta?

Contemplating whether to do it or not in the upcoming years.

Thanx

89GTZ

Ground effects

Post by 89GTZ »

How about before and after on a GT?  

89GT(Z)
15.904@85.15 - many years ago

Ground effects

Post by Guest »

For the before picture, find a picture of a base beretta

for an after, find a picture of a gtz/z26.  There wouldn't be any difference, except grille if you don't get a smoothie one, between a base with ground effects, and a z26 that came with them.  Excluding wheels, obviously

Ground effects

Post by Guest »

Oops, just realized that you weren't necesserily referring to GTZ/Z26 ground effects, my bad

Check out http://www.berettaxtreme.com for all your needs then, lots of pictures of different berettas with different body kits.

Ground effects

Post by Guest »

How are these:

Before

After

You can click on "return to album" to see different angles of what my car looked like & now what the finished product is after painting & such at the bottom.  By the way, that is the Predator Body Kit by Kobel.  You can order it from JCWhitney.com.

Ground effects

Post by Guest »

Thanx a lot Bri

Ground effects

Post by Guest »

hey beretta bri, did you use that tape on your gfx? i heard it starts to peel pretty fast. i will get that body kit if i can't find a gtz soon. about how much would it cost for a shop to put it on for me?

Ground effects

Post by Guest »

I used a sealant called black silicone & then it was painted over when I got my car painted.  The tape started to peel before I finished the install!  It took me & my friend's dad 6 hours to install, including bangin out dents.  There's no parts to buy, so if a shop charges $30/hr. (kinda reasonable) then it would be nearly $200 for them to put it on, if you give them the kit & the hardware.  They might charge you like $20 extra to use the sealant & fill the seams.

Ground effects

Post by Guest »

I cant seem to find the pred gfx kit on the JCWhitney site, can someone send me a direct link, tyring to find one.  Also anyone know how much it would cost a body shop to paint, and install this beast?  I really want one bad!