Auto lamps

Archived topics from the Other Tech Questions Forum

Auto lamps

Post by Guest »

is there ne way to disable the sensor on my dash for my auto lamps so that they just work manually? i have a '96 base model and im not sure if all it takes is clipping a wire or if its more complicated. i havent looked at it yet so i dont know wat im dealing with. thanx guys.

MAD MARK

Auto lamps

Post by MAD MARK »

Yes there is a wire behind the radio. You will have to follow the sensor to there and all you do is just cut it.

MAD MARK

Auto lamps

Post by Guest »

thanx a bunch mad

Auto lamps

Post by Guest »

hey i took off my dash cover and i looked at where the sensor is, but there are a lot of wires coming from that headlamp harness. any idea which one? and about the wires behind the radio...theres a ton there too. im just not too good at guessing lol. any pointers??:rock:

Auto lamps

Post by Guest »

hey i took off my dash cover and i looked at where the sensor is, but there are a lot of wires coming from that headlamp harness. any idea which one? and about the wires behind the radio...theres a ton there too. im just not too good at guessing lol. any pointers??:rock:

Auto lamps

Post by Guest »

Bigplate:  if you contact member JasonK he has a real nice set of directions to disable the drls.  It involves cutting three or so wires.  I used them when i had my beretta and it worked out great.

Auto lamps

Post by Guest »

ill do that, thanx