THUMBS DOWN

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.

THUMBS DOWN

Post by Guest »

I tried to buy seats off of him that I have been searching for for many months, and I offered him $25 more than what he was asking for.  He got a quote on shipping and I sent him $235 through PayPal for a fold-down back seat, both front seats, and a set of kick pannels.  About a week later, my money was sent back.  He said that he couldn't find the time to ship it.

Then, just a few weeks ago, he offered me the seats again.  I had no use for the front seats so i asked if I could just buy the back-seat and the kick pannels.  He agreed.  I just had to wait on a shipping quote.  Between that time, my ebay and PayPal accounts were hacked into.  I lost over $100 that I had saved.  I explained to him what happened and that I would have the money in a couple days, but he showed no sympathy.  He said that he had another person interested in the seats, and he was just waiting on a shipping quote.

I searched long and hard for a black, fold-down, back seat, but in the end, I got money stolen from me and I lost what I seached so long for.

I have a question.  Do you think that this is fair?  I certainly don't.  Hannibal screwed me over.  I accepted the fact that he couldn't ship the seats due to his work schedule, and not to mention that I gave him more than he was asking for.

If this isn't corrected, which it seems like it won't be, I will never buy from Hannibal again and I hope that if you decide to, you don't get the short end of the stick like I did.

MAJ28

THUMBS DOWN

Post by MAJ28 »

Sorry to hear about the purchase gone bad.  Look at it this way, atleast he didn't steal your money.  

Tip - Next time post under the topic already created for that user, in this case Ribz just opened a thread on Hannibal.

> > > > >    1995 Z26 with 82k     > > > >      LG8 3100  ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒâ€šÃ‚