Hannibal

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
Ribz80

Hannibal

Post by Ribz80 »

I snagged impossible to find brackets and hardware for GTU ground effects.  He kept up with communication and provided a tracking number and everything was there and well packed.  I would do business with him again.

91' GT  SOLD
99' Saab Viggen Stg-4 315hp- in European Car Magazine  7/2006

Hannibal

Post by Guest »

I tried to buy seats off of him that I have been searching for for many months, and I offered him $25 more than what he was asking for.  He got a quote on shipping and I sent him $235 through PayPal for a fold-down back seat, both front seats, and a set of kick pannels.  About a week later, my money was sent back.  He couldn't find the time to ship it.

Then, just a few weeks ago, he offered me the seats again.  I had no use for the front seats so i asked if I could just buy the back-seat and the kick pannels.  He agreed.  I just had to wait on a shipping quote.  Between that time, my ebay and PayPal accounts were hacked into.  I lost over $100 that I had saved.  I explained to him what happened and that I would have the money in a couple days, but he showed no sympathy.  He said that he had another person interested in the seats, and he was just waiting on a shipping quote.

I searched long and hard for a black, fold-down, back seat, but in the end, I got money stolen from me and I lost what I seached so long for.

I have a question.  Do you think that this is fair?  I certainly don't.  Hannibal screwed me over.  I accepted the fact that he couldn't ship the seats due to his work schedule, and not to mention that I gave him more than he was asking for.

If this isn't corrected, which it seems like it won't be, I will never buy from Hannibal again and I hope that if you decide to, you don't get the short end of the stick like I did.

Hannibal

Post by Guest »

(clhamon @ Nov. 23 2005,18:14)Q
U
O
T
EI tried to buy seats off of him that I have been searching for for many months, and I offered him $25 more than what he was asking for.  He got a quote on shipping and I sent him $235 through PayPal for a fold-down back seat, both front seats, and a set of kick pannels.  About a week later, my money was sent back.  He couldn't find the time to ship it.

Then, just a few weeks ago, he offered me the seats again.  I had no use for the front seats so i asked if I could just buy the back-seat and the kick pannels.  He agreed.  I just had to wait on a shipping quote.  Between that time, my ebay and PayPal accounts were hacked into.  I lost over $100 that I had saved.  I explained to him what happened and that I would have the money in a couple days, but he showed no sympathy.  He said that he had another person interested in the seats, and he was just waiting on a shipping quote.

I searched long and hard for a black, fold-down, back seat, but in the end, I got money stolen from me and I lost what I seached so long for.

I have a question.  Do you think that this is fair?  I certainly don't.  Hannibal screwed me over.  I accepted the fact that he couldn't ship the seats due to his work schedule, and not to mention that I gave him more than he was asking for.

If this isn't corrected, which it seems like it won't be, I will never buy from Hannibal again and I hope that if you decide to, you don't get the short end of the stick like I did.
Wow I did not know he posted on both sites multiple times I will answer in my defense.  Yes I did offer the seats to him and yes he did send the money actually it was over a week after he sent the money that I realized that I would not be able to ship the seats for at least another week or so.  I contacted Franklin and let him know and of course he was concerned so I sent the money back because I didnt want him to think I was trying to get over on him.  I feel that I am in good standing with this board and have had many postive transaction with members on BStuff and I would not jepardize that for 235.00.  

When my workload at work had slowed down and I had time that I could ship the items I felt that Franklin should be the first one to get dibbs on the seats.  So I contacted him and he then explained that he didnt have the money and that someone hacked his paypal account and he was trying to get that all worked out but he did state that he couldnt get the seats at that time.  Once he stated he could not get the seats at that time then I did what any other member on this board would do, I contacted the next person who was interested in the seats and I also reposted them on the board for sale.

Now the one thing I do not agree on is all the posts that you have been doing Franklin trying to make me look bad.  I gave you a fair shot at getting them after I cancelled the first transaction and to me that was being fair.  Im sorry you had a situtation going on at the time I contacted you but such is life but again it is unfair how you are trying to portray me but the positive side to this is even after your post I still have members buy items from me not based off your post but based off the premise that I have contributed to the board and I have not burned anyone.  

Also, I like to thank Str0keOfMidnight for closing the third thread Franklin was trying to post about me on the BStuff.