SuzukiGhostRider...

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
Beretta__z26

SuzukiGhostRider...

Post by Beretta__z26 »

Got my INDY mirrors and molding today. Everything is exactly as described and pictured! Shipping was swift and packaged with extreme care. There was a short delay on my part due to an unexpected meeting out of town. But communication was excellent, and clear! Replies were received within a day and a half at most.

Thank you so much Micheal! looking forward to any other business in the future!
-Jonathan and Mariah.

A+++ seller!

My '90 INDY and '96 Z26
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: SuzukiGhostRider...

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Mike, you thought you didn't have a thread about your feedback... Well you do but it's just not current.

I recently purchased a Z51 swaybar and brackets from Mike. Pictures were sent to verify it was a true Z51 and not the 21, and all the brackets were included. Worked with me on shipping by getting it all boxed up and I provided him a label to drop it off at FedEx. Package arrived in one piece with no pieces missing inside since they were all in bag's.

I have to say people you NEED to respect your western and southern members... They have all these minty absolutely no rust parts for us to use!!!

Thanks for the bar Mike.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
SuzukiGhostRider

Re: SuzukiGhostRider...

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Anytime Jon. Thx for the positive feedback! Oh , and you're right. I had no idea this thread existed!