4doorgtz

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
88GTRacer

4doorgtz

Post by 88GTRacer »

Great communication, prompt repsonse, and courteous.  Items were as described and seller provided pictures.  Seller packaged items poorly (got slightly damaged during shipping & repackaged by USPS), but provided tracking numbers.  88GTRacer

"It is one of the most beautiful shapes on the road. Aero, alluring and very aggressive.
It is a Beretta, the new performance coupe from Chevrolet."
98beretta kid

4doorgtz

Post by 98beretta kid »

I have purchased a GTU from 4door before. His price was very reasonable. I had to wait a little while to receive it, but thats no big deal seeing as how hes from Canada and all. Was well packaged and appeared exactely as how he described it. Great guy.

-Bryan

1989 Beretta GT (Money pit #1)
1996 GMC Sonoma (Money pit #2)
1993 GTZ ( Couldn't ask for a better Car)

The 3 reasons why I'm broke
90BerettaGTZ

4doorgtz

Post by 90BerettaGTZ »

purchased 4 each garnet red GTZ rims from 4doorGTZ. items packaged outstandingly, arrived without delay and in excellent condition. provided tracking numbers.

very courteous and forthcomming with info. pictures were given and any imperfections were noted up front. product received was exactly what i got. price paid is a steal considering what the going rate is normally is.

all in all, a pretty great guy.  

TexanBerettaGT

4doorgtz

Post by TexanBerettaGT »

Bought a strut tower brace from him great seller. No problems whatsoever, Really easy to deal with. Item was shipped just hours after he received the paypal. All in all a great seller would do buisness again in a heartbeat.

ErichZ26

4doorgtz

Post by ErichZ26 »

Did a good job getting my my STE seat and hauling it from Canada to Colorado.   I have also recieved emblems and other stuff.

Thanks Mike!

1990 Beretta GTZ 1995 Beretta Z26 1996 Beretta Z26