92berettaproject

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
feelgood7777

92berettaproject

Post by feelgood7777 »

I just bought a gas door hinge off him and it was perfectly described and exactly what they said it was.  Grat communication. And not a rip off  

1994 Adriatic Blue Z26

Mods:  GTS Solar Wing, GTS Headlight Covers, DEI 600 Amp, Infinity Kappa 4X6's & 6X9's, Viper Car Alarm, Lunar Lights, Infinity Reference 12"

Tranny # 2
oldadmin

92berettaproject

Post by oldadmin »

Moved on behalf of MywifesZ26

Posted by: MywifesZ26 on Oct. 17 2003,03:54

Just discovered this board.  I need to say 92berettaproject was great to do buisiness with.  Prompt responses and payment.  Hope I can help him again.

Jimz90indy

92berettaproject

Post by Jimz90indy »

Jim Holman goes way beyond being a great person to deal with when buying ANYTHING from him, including a complete car.
I met up with Jim in the Long Beach area after having flown into Los Angeles from Dallas/Fort Worth. He provided an optimum rendezvous site where I could test drive the car I was opting to purchase from him. Meeting Jim for the first time I would have to say he is a very kind, sincere and cooperative person.
After driving the 1990 GT I was sold on it. But the great transaction doesn't end here.
Three days after the agreement was met, Jim and his wife left from the Long Beach, California area to make the 1,000 mile journey to Colorado Springs where Aaron Choate would hold the car for me for a week until my father in law could trailer it back to Lincoln, Nebraska.
Jim made this journey at no extra charge to me. Aaron held the car with no problem whatsoever.
The car runs great and everyone, from my father in law, my wife, and my son who will be driving it in a year, were very pleased with the car.
Definately the best sales transaction I have seen on this board to date

"Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. "

clayson92gt

92berettaproject

Post by clayson92gt »

I got a UDP from him. Got it MUCH sooner than I had expected in better shape then I had expected. Great communication and always willing to help. I would buy from him again anytime.

OG Beretta Member

92berettaproject

Post by Guest »

Jim is an awesome buyer, fast with sending money-Right away after I said I had what he wanted, I had money in my account.   I'd definitely reccommend selling to him or even buying stuff from him.  BEST BUYER EVER!   THANKS JIM!