Erichz26

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.

Erichz26

Post by Guest »

I met Steph on AIM and I asked her where I should go for some parts.  She informed me of her business and I requested a full gauge cluster, center console lid (rarity in maroon and great condition), and a driver side mirror.  Only ten days after I sent my check, she told me she had trouble getting one last thing and apologized for the wait (well worth it by far).  She threw in an autodimming rearview mirror and leather shift knob at no cost to me.  I received my package with everything in great condition two weeks after she got my check.  Great business if you ask me, considering that stuff would have run me at least 200 bucks in a local yard

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Erichz26

Post by heavywoody »

I received a pair of Grand Am speaker holders upon posting a request in the wanted section. Items were well packaged, in excellent condition, and I was even sent an O2 socket that I had loaned Steph back in the summer of 2001, as well as the original gauge face to my car that I let Erich borrow a few years ago. Quick to ship, great to deal with. Thanks guys!

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
BlackroseZ26

Erichz26

Post by BlackroseZ26 »

I too met Steph on AIM, looking for a spoiler brake light housing and lens in the wanted section. She stated that she had one. Seeing that we are both local, I had the pleasure of meeting Steph and Erich both. After chatting with them both I purchased more parts for my car than I expected them to have. I also have a order in for more parts as soon as they can fill it. In my opinion the parts are in excellent condition as well as 2 fine first class individuals. Thanks to you both, and a great asset to the board. ÂÂÂ

Kenny B
BerettaLove32

Erichz26

Post by BerettaLove32 »

Admission to junkyard - $2
New drivers side window- 0 dollars
Listening to cack tell stories while pulling parts - priceless

And yes they got me a window for nothing. You know your jealous.

spacecadetz26

Erichz26

Post by spacecadetz26 »

you forgot the $5 you made rumaging through cars!

Steph
94 Camaro B4C Special Service Package
BerettaLove32

Erichz26

Post by BerettaLove32 »

Oh yeah!!! And we broke part of the clip off the other window too. It doesn't stay on the track. It has only partially broken but won't work.  I even took it to my friends body shop and he said it's no good.     I found 20 pescos too in a car.

spacecadetz26

Erichz26

Post by spacecadetz26 »

i'll see if we can find another one that is intact, since we need to find a good pair for erich's car too.

Steph
94 Camaro B4C Special Service Package

Erichz26

Post by Guest »

I've delt with Erich a few times now with no problems aside from the man being very busy.  I've done both selling, trading and buying and all has gone smooth and he does have quality parts for the money.  Highly recommend him and Stepth just allow some time as I said they are busy people but the wait is worth it.  Will be buying and trading more parts with them as soon as I get more money lol.:D

1988GTU

Erichz26

Post by 1988GTU »

Today I just received my package from spacecadetz26/Erichz26 & it was shipped well packaged and it is better than described.  For what I paid I couldn't go wrong.  Everything was done in a good amount of time without any issues.  I plan of doing business again with them.

Thank you.  

_________
-------------
clayson92gt

Erichz26

Post by clayson92gt »

Erich is by far the best buyer I have delt with (well, steph too). Gave me a VERY good price on full interior and it was better than I excpeted. The interior included PW, PT, and a mint dash. Erich and steph helped with many aspects of the install and I dont think I could ask for more from a seller. DEFINATELY RECOMMENDED!

OG Beretta Member