Jimz90indy

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
woody90gtz

Jimz90indy

Post by woody90gtz »

got a couple heater vents from jim, packaged very well. good transaction as always.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

VERY impressive! All the asked for parts, mint condition, very well packed, shipped quickly. The big parts stores don't do half this good. Would buy from again in a heartbeat!
THANKS JIM!

Brian Witt

Jimz90indy

Post by Brian Witt »

Purchased a set of hood lifts from Jim.  Came about a week after I paid.  Well packaged; included detailed instructions.  Installed in about 30 minutes.  Had a little clearance problem with the dirver's side hood hinge, but I was able to fix it.  The instructions did mention this was a possibiliy.  Would do business with Jim again in a heartbeat!  A+

Brian - 05 Sierra SLE 5.3L V8; 05 Impala LS 3800 V6
92BerettaProject

Jimz90indy

Post by 92BerettaProject »

Well, here's another positive feedback for Jimbo!  He sent me the wiper controls and module I needed and they arrived fast as always!  I can't even get the parts locally for as cheap as Jim sells them.

The Kids: Fast and Faster.
lugnutz

Jimz90indy

Post by lugnutz »

This guy is awsome! he got me a Garnet Red dash that is in mint condition.  Thanks Jim I appreciate it!!  

As always "buy with confidence"

Bnet member #21
'91 3.1 5spd --- SOLD
'04 GTO 6spd
pudamobile

Jimz90indy

Post by pudamobile »

Jim is great. I was in need of the grill bowtie and Jim had it to me, perfect shape, and when I need more things Jim will be the guy I talk to.  Thanks alot Jim!!

pudamobile
1990 Beretta GT 3.1
Cherrybomb glasspack
92BerettaProject

Jimz90indy

Post by 92BerettaProject »

Jim got me a couple of HO emblems for the quads.  Thanks for being a great Junkyard Dog.

The Kids: Fast and Faster.
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Jimz90indy

Post by heavywoody »

Jim picked me up a set of kick panels for my car in the proper color. Price was right ;) and parts were shipped quickly. Thanks again Jim for helping a guy out that's in a pinch!

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
ettore

Jimz90indy

Post by ettore »

Ordered a set of fog lights for my Z26 ... they're as mint as I could have ever imagined!!!  Thanks, price was amazing too.

Orange Mica Z26 205,000k Click to See
90INDYLIN

Jimz90indy

Post by 90INDYLIN »

This guy has not gotten me any parts yet.......But my INDY shirt  IS AWESOME ! ! thanks, Jim

90 INDY, '10 SS, 96 C4 CE (86,600 mi. on the Indy, 2nd at super chevy show, 02, 03,1st in 01, 04, 05, 06, 07,08 !! sadly sold)

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

I know im posting a little late in all this but just discovered the post. Jim is definitley the coolest guy. I recently detailed my interior, and had a mishap with some MEK on the door hand cover and jim sent me a new one FREE!!! It was in perfect condition and he had to to me in 3 days. Im always going to Jim for any and everything i need. Thanks JIm.

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Not only does he ship great parts, but the guy is super fast with payment for goods he buys.
Jim is a great buyer and seller! Thanks again, Jim

GTPrix

Jimz90indy

Post by GTPrix »

Great seller!
My boyfriend was wanting a CD player for the Lumina, but I hate putting money into that car. Fortunately for Cory, Jim emailed me and told me that he had a factory cd player for suuuuuuuuuuuuper cheap, if I was interested.

He shipped it out fast, packaged it incredibly well, and even got a warranty on the stereo itself!

So now the boyfriend is happy, and The Damned Lumina is a tad bit more enjoyable. Win-win situation.  

Thanks Jim!  

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Jim recently found me a pair of taillights from a 96 corsica. He even cut out the holes to make the light sockets from a 91 to fit perfectly. Very cool guy to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another part from him.

bonecrrusher

Jimz90indy

Post by bonecrrusher »

I got a rear swaybar, brackets and bushings, as well as a lower strut tower brace. It came in a timely matter. It was well packaged and I got a great deal, I reccommend!

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS