My new toy

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
92BerettaProject

My new toy

Post by 92BerettaProject »

Well, the showroom section says Berettas so I'll post it here.

2002 BMW Z3 M Roadster....wow, I'm in love. This thing is a beauty. Style and performance: 0-60 in 4.4 and 12.9 in the 1/4 mile.

I'll have to get some better pictures.

Money pit Beretta

Re: My new toy

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Boy, that does look like fun. I guess you will not have any trouble finding the gas pedal, that thing is huge. I like the Beretta looking vents on the dash, bet that was a major selling point(lol). What kind of power is it putting out? :)

keep'em flying!
92BerettaProject

Post by 92BerettaProject »

Money pit Beretta wrote:Boy, that does look like fun. I guess you will not have any trouble finding the gas pedal, that thing is huge. I like the Beretta looking vents on the dash, bet that was a major selling point(lol). What kind of power is it putting out? :)
It's rated at 315hp. I can't believe how fast it is. I've got a long onramp to the freeway that I use everyday and I use it as a gauge for my cars. The 92 quad hits the end of the ramp at 80mph, my other Z3 hits it at 90mph, and this morning when I tried this one I was at 100mph before I even got to the end of the ramp and shut it down because I just don't need to go that fast. LOL.

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Wow, that much HP? Yeah, 100mph is a little fast for a on ramp. I guess I can dream of that at least. :(

keep'em flying!
Barry
Global Moderator

Post by Barry »

Damn that thing must be so fun. Got to make the berettas feel like tinker toys