6r8ph1X's loss

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
Money pit Beretta

6r8ph1X's loss

Post by Money pit Beretta »

I guess everybody had heard about this but me. After hearing about this I feel sick. His car is gone and he did get hurt(he's ok though). Here is a link to the Bstuff toipc if there are others that didn't know about it. http://bstuff.com/index.php?showtopic=64828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

keep'em flying!
Luckymc420

Re: 6r8ph1X's loss

Post by Luckymc420 »

Your not the only one.

Money pit Beretta

I was just over on Bstuff to look at things for sale. I saw that he had a bumper for sale. Not too strange, but the next post said to buy the car back from his insurance. A PM was sent to him and I was told what happened. I am kind of mad that no one else made a topic on this here. I will make no attacks and will not point fingers. I didn't like finding out about this way. It would have been nice to send my support when he was in the hospital or just after he got out.

keep'em flying!
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

He is not a regular user here and neither is his friend who posted the original topic over there so why would someone make a topic? Also all the regulars on bstuff never venture over since they think this board is so inferior, and they don't post here so that's why many topics are not relayed.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Money pit Beretta

Not on the new site,but he was on the old one. I understand what you are saying. There were a few that are on both sites that left posts over there. Something like this should transcend that boundry.

keep'em flying!
SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

I am a regular on BOTH sites and I might have posted it, but I figured you guys knew. I know 3400 still lurks over there, as he posts from time to time. Still, why not just sign up over there Money? No need for being mad at people for not "relaying" threads.....

Asylum

Post by Asylum »

There is nothing "inferior" nor "superior" about either site, however nor are they mutually exclusive.

In fact the information sharing is quite plausible and ongoing.

The incident and the outcome was available, and responded to in kind by those wishing to.

John is fine THANKFULLY, and a car can be replaced.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Yes I lurk over there, but it wasn't my place to relay the thread. I also have barely had time to look at all the topics lately... Trying to get the house all set and everything ready for the holiday and party's leaves me with not much time... hell I have to start working on my car too.

I never said there was anything inferior or superior about either site, I just stated that some think that there is.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Money pit Beretta

I felt the need to relay this and had the time. What's done is done. Once again I'm not pointing a finger at anyone. It would be nice to have any important, revelant or possibly useful infromation passed on from other sites here. Just a link would be fine, no need for a full write up. That's not to say that it doesn't happen at all. There just could be more. PM me a link if you see something and don't have the time to put a new topic here.

keep'em flying!