What happened to bstuff?

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
budgetberetta

What happened to bstuff?

Post by budgetberetta »

Does anyone know whats happened to the bstuff site?

dhenderz

Re: What happened to bstuff?

Post by dhenderz »

Bstuff is still active, more active that Bnet for certain. However I do think there were some server issues over the past few days. It would drop out for a while and then come back.

2011 Equinox LT (daily driver)
1981 Omega Sport (waiting to be restored)

Photobucket: http://s912.photobucket.com/albums/ac324/dhenderz/
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

He's talking about Berettastuff.com, not the bstuff forum. That site is now down, possibly due to no one using it and it never getting updated.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
budgetberetta

Post by budgetberetta »

I'm talking about bstuff.I always get a 404 error.Site not found.It's a great site

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Bstuff.com is running fine, if you cant get there your PC is infected with something.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
beretta bitch

Post by beretta bitch »

I'm getting the same 404 error message when I log in when I log into Bstuff and given that I took my new iMac out of the box last night...it better not be infected with something.

I simply hit the back button a couple of times until I had the home screen and went from there. I was logged in and everything functioned as normal at that point.

2nejunkie

Post by 2nejunkie »

I get the same thing after login. It only happens if I log out then login back in (Delete cookies + history) I simply login again, close bstuff and reopen it. Then it works fine.
I posted about it on bstuff as well.
Last edited by 2nejunkie on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

If you look at their login setup once you log in you end up with a double hyperlink in your address bar, just delete the address and type in bstuff.com again and you should show up as logged in.

First person did not describe their issue in-depth enough... If you can get there but have login issues then this is the problem... The original topic made it sound like the user could not get there at all.

And an iMac is an infection period... lol They've even admitted that they want everyone to conform to them and only use what they supply/sell/profit off of.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

There actually was an issue that was intermittent for a couple of days.

Something about the server not getting paid in the screen I got.

But it seems to have been resolved.

(Oh RIGHT! I'm not on B'Stuff am I?) ROFL

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

LOL I thought none of you were. Eric last I heard you were never going back there.

keep'em flying!
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Eric got banned because his views differ of those in power, And he has a tendency to be brutally honest with some of the older members who no longer own a beretta but just post in off topic crap.

I also do not post on there much anymore, but I have to post some things for the upcoming Bfest and things like that... As far as putting up info on my project, or info on how to do something, I said screw that board a while ago since I would typically get a rash of crap for the way I do things.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Money pit Beretta

Ok just checking. :)

keep'em flying!
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

Oh for heaven's sake let it go!!

Why is everything a damn soap opera?

And some people (^^^ DUH!) have nothing better to do than post a reply to EVERYTHING!

:evil:

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
Money pit Beretta

I thought just checking was letting it go. I didn't plan to post anything else. I didn't know that I posted to everything. I just like to support people that don't get a reply and then go over to Bstuff because it looks like no one cares here. I don't have money to make it to Bfest and chat with everybody to see what's going on and get info on projects. My post here was just for fun and to see if you guys had went back to the dark side(lol). Also if I post in more topics I get more info. That way I learn more.
3X00 posted a reply, so to show that I read and understood it I made that last post. Did I do something wrong to you at sometime Eric? Feel free to PM me anytime because I'd like to work this out if I did. I will have to make some room in my inbox though.

keep'em flying!
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

asylum wrote:Oh for heaven's sake let it go!!

Why is everything a damn soap opera?

And some people (^^^ DUH!) have nothing better to do than post a reply to EVERYTHING!

:evil:
Money pit Beretta wrote:3X00 posted a reply, so to show that I read and understood it I made that last post. Did I do something wrong to you at sometime Eric? Feel free to PM me anytime because I'd like to work this out if I did. I will have to make some room in my inbox though.
Sometimes he can come across a bit harsher than what is intended... With Eric you gotta just read this message, and say, ok sure whatever and not let it get to you. Other people couldn't handle it or would just get all fired off from a message like this then it would be come a thread war and of course the admin staff on bstuff already didn't like Eric so he was the one to get punished... yet there are still quite a few over there who start crap but come out of it sparkling clean and those who actually know what they are taking about get the warning... for example my latest 10% warn...

BUT at the same time, Mr Brennan... You need to learn to just ignore some stuff and not let it get you all fired up. this thread is FAR from a soap opera on why we stopped posting there so there was no need for that harsh of a reply.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"