Back From mini vacation!

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
Vampcrist

Back From mini vacation!

Post by Vampcrist »

Went down to Portland, Or. Got to go to the beach a cool musiem and the zoo will get some pics going tomorrow.

Vampcrist

Re: Back From mini vacation!

Post by Vampcrist »

Alright I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off. I hate leaving home because then you come back to having a bunch of stuff around town and the house to get done so im a bit slow on the pics. I figured I would upload a couple the rest I'll give the link to photobucket so you can look at the rest But give me a bit they may still be getting tittled!

Sadest Zebra I've ever seen they only have the one left and hes old he stood in that same spot for like 20 minutes doing nothing.

That little one is only 2 years old my girl got to see it a couple days after it was born two years ago when she was down there.

Gotta love the Polar Bear. Got to watch that one stand up and pee all overhimself. Was freaking funny

Other then the Sunset if you look there's a bunch of little black dots there they are called swifts similar to a sparrow but they fly around in like masses there where about 20k to 30k of them this night we watched Until the sun goes down they fly around and when they deside they want to go in they circle that cimney and dive in feet first and grab on and sleep the night away very cool to watch

This tree is called the octipus-tree it has no central base measures some 45 feet around with the longest arm 16 feet about 2 feet off the ground before it turns and goes up.

Got to see this small lighthouse we got there like minutes after they closed so I couldnt get pictures inside but thats me walking twords it too I think

Got this little cave thing that you walk threw to get to the other side of the beach it was kinda cool hadn't ever seen anything like it

Just wanted to get a cool picture of the tide coming in agenst this rock wall that the cave goes behind

This is the girl and I walking along the beach

This thing was amazing! First time it's even been viewed in public. Was discovered in 1992 in Montana its the 3rd most complete T-rex in the world.

The head had a bunch of different things on it including the other side it actually has scars in the bone from where someone attacked and bit him in the mouth.

This thing was hard to get a picture of but we got to take a tour on an old sum as well.

Anyway theres a lot more pic's at the zoo and a guy with the greatest comb over we had ever seen but here you guys go
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab10 ... lie/Oregon

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

HAHAHA friken awesome

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
99GaGT3X00

Post by 99GaGT3X00 »

nice pics.

on the pic Jon posted a little captain obvious with the toupee aren't we

3400/3500 Hybrid
227/233@.050 .515.515 lift 112LSA
15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400

99 Grand Am GT------03 Subaru Outback H6
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

comb over, get it right! thats no Toupee

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
99GaGT3X00

Post by 99GaGT3X00 »

i looked quick and thought it was a toupee :ROFL:

that's one hell of a comb over.

3400/3500 Hybrid
227/233@.050 .515.515 lift 112LSA
15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400

99 Grand Am GT------03 Subaru Outback H6
Vampcrist

Post by Vampcrist »

yeah when we where walking back from where we had lunch that guy was there and i just couldnt pass up the guy with the best comb over I had ever seen so I made the girl act like we where just taking beach pictures and boom caught that guy just perfect and he didnt even notice

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Vampcrist wrote:yeah when we where walking back from where we had lunch that guy was there and i just couldnt pass up the guy with the best comb over I had ever seen so I made the girl act like we where just taking beach pictures and boom caught that guy just perfect and he didnt even notice
I like the 12x zoom on mine... Makes for taking pictures like that very easy and you go un-noticed because you can be so far away.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"