PS3 Cheats and Hacks

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
Dr. Jones

Re: PS3 Cheats and Hacks

Post by Dr. Jones »

I agree SGR. Hackers suck ass. I used to play world of warcraft for close to four years and I ended up quitting after being hacked multiple times. I started console gaming late in the MW2 era and progressed into Black Ops shortly after its release. At the end of my MW2 stint, I noticed an abundance of hackers and have since noticed an increase in their presence on Black Ops servers. The report button, as you have noted, is there for our use, but privacy policy prevents the average user from being made aware of the outcome of these reports. I'm sure that some efforts are made on Microsoft's/Sony's behalves, but in the end, the efforts are exactly that; an effort made by a corporation in order to minimize damage and maximize profit. These efforts are not made on behalf of the end-user, and there are no attempts at making reparation for punitive damages. I'm currently video game free, being that my Black Ops disk gave way to the blunders of my children. Although I miss playing Black Ops, and I am excited about the new map pack being released, I'm not sure I'm going to replace my disk. I'm not even sure I'm going to be willing to volunteer my hard earned cash in order to knowingly play with cheaters when MW3 comes out this fall. All I know is this: the world is a sad fucking place if you can't even play a video game safely anymore...

beretta

Post by beretta »

Last edited by beretta on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

So you're saying you plan to (or are now) cheat? Because 99% of all people who use Jailbreak are only using it to hack the games and play "backup" (ROFL, bullshit, they're hacked, copyrighted versions of the games) copies off of their hard drive that they've hacked.

Oh, and I got news for you. JB doesn't work according to what I'm reading (THANK GOD) on any version 3.56 and up. The newest firmware updates are SUPPOSED to be unhackable according to the coders writing these homo hacks. At least SOME progress against these prepubescent little hack boys....

Wanako

Post by Wanako »

SuzukiGhostRider wrote:Yeah, I bought the GT5 Prologue and was SEVERELY disappointed. I won't waste my money on the full version now that it's out...
I'm a GT fanboy. I cannot be stopped. :crazy:

:burn:

It sucks though, I'm so behind on video games, even at my age. Been too busy with life. My old, faithful PS2 provides me with much gaming entertainment.

NMBeretta

Post by NMBeretta »

GTA!!!

90 Chevy Beretta GT/GTZ V6 3.1
98 GMC Sierra SLE Vortec V8 5.0
01 Honda Acorrd EX 2.2
http://www.beretta.net/forum/download/f ... ew&id=1088
SuzukiGhostRider

Well, was just in there a bit ago and a kid was being Cpt. Obvious with his "mad hax ,yo" and actually killed the server. For those of you who don't know how this is possible, wall chams and aim bots chew up processor speed and bandwidth and can literally make a server go down for a bit. Him and two others for sure that were with him. Had scores in the high 30's with like 2 deaths 1/3 of the way through the match staring through walls and getting nothing but head shots.

Pretty sure I'm not gonna waste my money on MW3 which is due out soon. gently caress that. For what?? So I can be hacked to death again and waste my money on a game I can't enjoy. No thanks. gently caress you Treyarch....

Cliff8928
Administrator

Post by Cliff8928 »

SuzukiGhostRider wrote:Yeah, I bought the GT5 Prologue and was SEVERELY disappointed. I won't waste my money on the full version now that it's out...
There's way more content in GT5 versus Prologue.

Cliff Scott
Dr. Jones

Post by Dr. Jones »

Took me a second to figure out what you meant by gently caress, SGR. Hah! Good stuff.

Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

Gently caress is the board censoring the eff word. gently caress gently caress fuckity gently caress gently caress.

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

Oh and for the record Mike, if you pass on MW3 all you'll be doing is missing out on what is looking like a great game.

Oh and Treyarch has nothing to do with MW3. Game is being developed by Infinity Ward and Sledghammer...

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
SuzukiGhostRider

Lol. Someone has their word censor enabled. I was like "what are you talking about......." Chad - True but IW screwed up MW2 and did NOTHING (and still isn't) about the rampant cheating going on in that game either so they don't give me much hope either. Shame because you're right. MW3 looks badass. But the only way a big corporation wiill do anything is if their wallet takes a sizeable hit from lost sales. I'm one of many planning to not help their bottom line when they refuse to do the right thing and provide anti-cheat support.........

beretta

Post by beretta »

Last edited by beretta on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Jones

Post by Dr. Jones »

Not sure if promoting piracy of 360 games is an appropriate topic for this board. The intended topic was actually anti-piracy/hack/cheat in nature... I've noticed a couple of people chiming in about their own illegal goings on, and that might be something you would want to keep to yourself. Not posting this to be a jerk, but you posting information of that nature here makes us all look bad.