Our dog had puppies today..

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
beretta

Our dog had puppies today..

Post by beretta »

Not sure what to call them. we have joked about breading them before but always tryed to keep them apart while she was in heat....

The female is a boxer pitty something mix..

The male is a purebred miniature schnauzer

the dad LOL..

I dont know what to call them.. snhoupits, pitsnhozers, pitsnhouboxers.

there is 4 males 1 female

Money pit Beretta

Re: Our dog had puppies today..

Post by Money pit Beretta »

New breed, you could make some money. Post some pics when they get a little bigger. Get some sleep now,I don't think your are going to get much later.
Congrats... I think you may have the first puppy topic here(lol).

keep'em flying!
beretta

Post by beretta »

LOL, well they seem to be doing well so far. i am going to have their tails and dew claws docked, the female never had hers done but should have been i think, and the schnauzer's are done because their tails are not strong and get broken later on and cost a lot of money to have fixed when they are older.

Just so happens the shop we rent, the lady owns the vet's in town.

I have no clue what they would be worth to sell, my dad and his gf bread miniature schnauzer's and generally sell for 500-600.
No clue what boxer/pity mix would go for. i dont expect to make a fortune but at least pay for needles and vet cost. i might get 2-300 per pup.

A friend just said he found a schnauzer/boxer mix pup selling or sold for 1200 online somewhere. i have been searching for a short time and havent found any of this breed yet.

We always joked around about breeding them, its comical how the 2 get along the one is so big and he is so small lol, my dog the schnauzer wont even eat if she isnt beside him lol.

The gf's dog (female) had a strange lump on one of her nipples and we were going to take her in to have checked but suspected it was a milk glad blockage of some sort due to age possibly and didnt jump right onto it to get her checked right away, thats been maybe 2 months tops, my gf said to me a few days ago look at her other ones are all swelled up too we need to take her in to get checked LOL. well i guess she was prego thats why haha.

Gf came home from work to let them out, her sisters son came over and said i hear kittens in the dog kennel LOL.

So far i think they will look mostly like boxers, with the coloring of the schnauzer, their heads are mostly black, a couple have a black line down the center of their backs and very dark brown/black all over, one almost looks like a tiger light brown with black lines throughout.

beretta

Post by beretta »

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

You were going to bread your dogs???

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
beretta

Post by beretta »

Styluss wrote:You were going to bread your dogs???
Well that was not the plan... We joked about it before. and when she is in heat generally we keep a closer eye on them.

Had no idea she was prego until she started having them LOL

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Keep updating. I bet they will be wild looking.

keep'em flying!
beretta

Post by beretta »

tails and dew claws were docked today. ill try to get some new pics tomorrow, too tired tonight

rettagurl

Post by rettagurl »

Call them Boxing Pinchers ..haha They look cute I'm interested to see what they look like when they get a little bigger

1998 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins turbo Diesel
1996 Beretta Base 3100
beretta

Post by beretta »

the puppies have been doing good not alot of trouble yet lol until their eyes open i suppose
havent listed them yet but will be shortly, i think were going to keep one and my mom says she wants one but not sure if she's serious or not so ill have at least 3 to sell.

Still hard to tell what they will look like, but they have grown alot in the last few days.

berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

lol i bet the mum is embarrassed... it's like she screwed a midget!

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
beretta

Post by beretta »

berettaboi wrote:lol i bet the mum is embarrassed... it's like she screwed a midget!

LOL.. hey whats that beretta in your picture there. looks like the one i been passing going to work. Your in Ontario ?
Edit.. wait a sec lol. are you the dude in St Catherine's i got the wire harness from ?

berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

lol likely. you're up in the pete? yeah i just bought this 95 z26. fixing it up. needed something more reliable and better on gas than my truck (not to mention it likely wont pass an etest this month...), and with more seats so i can tote a few people to school in september, i'm going to school, and hoping a few others can cover the gas!

beretta

Post by beretta »

yap thats me, recently bought a 96 Z26 that i have been driving everyday and the 88 is still on the road but dont drive it much anymore, nice to see you found yourself another beretta

berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

yes indeed! it'll be on the road the end of next month. have to do some body work to it and a couple other small things. possibly brake lines, they look questionable