Whats up everyone

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
lolwut

Re: Whats up everyone

Post by lolwut »

Does the passenger window on yours sound like it's trying to rip the actuator out of the door when you roll it all the way up?

Haven't seen him around here but maybe you could get GTZRYDA to sell you your old car back, lol

GTZryda

Post by GTZryda »

lolwut wrote:Does the passenger window on yours sound like it's trying to rip the actuator out of the door when you roll it all the way up?

Haven't seen him around here but maybe you could get GTZRYDA to sell you your old car back, lol
That GTZ has long been stripped and scraped. The guy I bought it off of, wrecked the front bumper, blew up the water pump gear in the timing cover. When he put it back together he timed it wrong and bent all 16 valves ,destroyed the head and had valve heads stuck in the pistons. I took the good stuff though :D

90 GTZ W41
96 Z26
96 Twin cam
sp33d1nc0rs1ca

Post by sp33d1nc0rs1ca »

Welcome back! I'm the guy Moneypit was talking about with the Corsica. Glad to see ya back around.

-Alan
SP33D1N
CORSITECH
Carson21R

Post by Carson21R »

Omgwtfbbq! Get rid of those fords. :)

lolwut

Post by lolwut »

GTZryda wrote:That GTZ has long been stripped and scraped. The guy I bought it off of, wrecked the front bumper, blew up the water pump gear in the timing cover. When he put it back together he timed it wrong and bent all 16 valves ,destroyed the head and had valve heads stuck in the pistons. I took the good stuff though :D
That's a series of fail for the ages :rofl:

Mr. Beefy

Post by Mr. Beefy »

lolwut wrote:
GTZryda wrote:That GTZ has long been stripped and scraped. The guy I bought it off of, wrecked the front bumper, blew up the water pump gear in the timing cover. When he put it back together he timed it wrong and bent all 16 valves ,destroyed the head and had valve heads stuck in the pistons. I took the good stuff though :D
That's a series of fail for the ages :rofl:
Yea when GTZRyda pointed that out to me I was pissed to see that it was blown up. That and when the guy painted the IDI cover baby blue, after me taking my time and making that thing look nice painting it black and polishing the letters, then the kid put that baby blue headliner in I was like :sorry: At least some of the good parts were put to good use though.

Carson21R wrote:Omgwtfbbq! Get rid of those fords. :)
You still got the Hondherp-a-derp Carson :lol: ? I think you might just be right about having to get rid of the Fords, cause I've spent WAAYYYYY too much money fixing these things as time has gone on. I just did rear balljoints, replaced a leaking rear caliper(under warranty), and oil change on the wagon yesterday so I'm still wrenching on stuff constantly. Just getting tired of wrenching on DD's and not 'toy cars'.

I also just put up a current pic(as of yesterday morning) of the wagon.

John

'01 Duratec Sable Wagon
95BerettaBase

Post by 95BerettaBase »

Welcome back old man!!!

-1995 Chevy Beretta Base *SOLD*
-1998 Chevy Silverado 4x4
-2016 Chevy Silverado Z71
-2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide

1995 Chevy Beretta Base - 3100 V6 w/ 284,000 and still kickin'.
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

Welcome back, John!

1991 Beretta GTZ