HA...HA...HA

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
#1 stunna

HA...HA...HA

Post by #1 stunna »

:O: OKAY :O: ........ I have a new game for yall to play, Ive been playing it lately.
Its called---- WTF is gonna break next?? :D
...Or another one i like to play is --- WTF is that noise?? :D

88 beretta
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/517217
03 monte carlo ss
speedy

Re: HA...HA...HA

Post by speedy »

this game sucks...

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Nothing because I take care of my car and do regular maintenance, as well as I don't beat it to the ground.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
speedy

Post by speedy »

ouch man, ouch!

whats to say he didnt buy it off someone who beat the hell out of it? look at me, i bought penfolds old gtz, and i have to say, when it comes to a car that was beat.. this thing takes the cake. but thats its past and now im restoring it from the ground up... :D

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
spacecadetz26

Post by spacecadetz26 »

I'm playing like its christmas morning for when my car gets delivered. waiting sucks another week to go at the least.

Steph
94 Camaro B4C Special Service Package
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

WTF is that noise? My stereo rattling around because the supports there have broken. I have no stereo trim piece because the mount for it is broken as well. Oh, and the other noise you hear is the door lock mechanics rattling around, in the driver's door, RIGHT NEXT TO MY EAR!!!

As for WTF is goona break next? On my car, the odds of guessing that are worse than winning the lotto! HOWEVER, as she has been retired from being "beaten into the ground" (Rally Cross), I'm hoping that things will start to not break and last a bit. The last piece to break? My control arm, in half.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
#1 stunna

Post by #1 stunna »

Just in the past few years ... ive had to replace a good bit, and i dnt beat in the ground- not anymore atleast lol tires and axles cost to much :o clutch kit ,fork shaft,slave cylinder, ecu&prom , fuel pump&filter,and more... As for whats that noise currently my rear passenger brake drum makin some clickitee noises :bad:

88 beretta
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/517217
03 monte carlo ss
berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

meh, a tie rod end that needs done soon, interior plastics squeaking a bit as i traverse bumpity bumps, nasty clunk as the rear end hits bumpstops due to shocks not absorbing like they used to!

tis the life... selling my house soon, and done school for summer, so full time work time!

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Yeah, wtf is that noise is DEF a Beretta owned game. From rattles to clunks to vibrations to straight out "wtf??" ... LoL. As far as wtf will break next I try to stay on top of the "preventative maintenance game" to keep that from happening, but again, the Beretta likes to show me who's the boss.... :D

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

You guys don't get it. A Beretta is like a brat kid, if you leave them alone too long they will act up. You have to do something for them every few weeks or you will hear about it. Sometimes they will hold it in and then hit you hard later. Or if you let them sit for a long time they get a bit of fear in them. Then they will be ok for a short time.
That is the solid truth boys and girls.

keep'em flying!
indygurl

Post by indygurl »

i agree with SuzukiGhostRider and Money Pit Beretta. as long as you do preventive maintenence than you dont have to worry about whats going wrong next. like the fact that my car sat since 2001 barely being driven and taken care of, and now since i have had it ive done alot of repairs just putting a pipe where the cat goes she is sounding better, and i changed the oil yesterday and befor i did any of this she ran like crap and would stall out when i stepped on the gas. and she barely wanted to start. yeah things still go wrong but not as often if you keep up on things.

My 1990 Chevrolet Beretta Indy 3.1L 3 Speed Auto
Ozzwoman9

HA...HA...HA

Post by Ozzwoman9 »

Considering I've put thousands into mine in the past few years, I sure hope nothing breaks!! I still need new struts. But the last thing that broke was my wheel cylinder and my alt!

Sent from my iPhone while skydiving.

Mostly you meet friends when traveling by accident, like by sitting next to them on the train, or in a restaurant, or in a holding cell.
1995 Beretta Z26 3100
greyfox

Post by greyfox »

I was going over the car yesterday and noticed when i put it from reverse to drive it makes a nasty clunk.

berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

funny yet quite sad thing i did today! i rotated my brake pads up front!

the previous owner replaced a caliper on one side and bought a new set of pads, and only installed one side... not concerned, i pull tires at least every 2 months just to check on things, and i can change pads in about 1/2 hour including jack set up... so i had half a set left that he gave me. so that went on a couple weeks ago, and the other side looked ok for a few more months i thought... well only one month. i utilized the inner pad off of the set i pulled from the other side of the car a couple weeks ago (outer pad was wasted)... since it had about twice as much meat as the one that was just starting to make noise/squeak due to be being close to done for. so next month i'll have to be sure i have a new set! (and i'll turn the rotors to get rid of that slight wobble too! yes, i took a micrometer to the rotors and they still have some meat before they hit the limit).

it sucks being a broke as$ in school full time trying to work 2 crap pay jobs when they want me to pay all the bills.

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
beretta

Post by beretta »

i hate spending more then i have to, when im at the junk yard if i see a close to new set of brakes i pull them off lol, i have a few spare sets laying around but i generally dont bother checking the fronts until the rotors start vibrating lol, 80,000 KM in the last year ive had to do front brakes and rotors twice.

I have Certanium pads i pulled off the 94 parts car i had and Apex rear shoes that have yet to make it onto the 96.

I dont know why everyone elses car is falling apart... my 96 i have had almost a year. like another week or 2 will be a full year, and over 80,000 KM on it ive only had to change brakes and tires, could bushings that probably been ok for a while longer and a ball joint. but thats alot of millage in 1 year, plus 70 K of that is probably pretty hard ones.