posting this everywhere i can

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
ladz24/z26

posting this everywhere i can

Post by ladz24/z26 »

http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/so-has- ... 18043.html
im the op by the way

UN treaty to be signed by obama july 27th no news about this its been pushed under the rug so no one noticed but i came across acouple of articles and videos and all i am trying to do is change the view of ppl to not give up their second amendment rights "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.

-Thomas Jefferson

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bombshell-l ... -guns.html
http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... yfkQkchlu4
Attachments
h2 cntrl natn.jpg

if aint broken upgrade it
themadness

Re: posting this everywhere i can

Post by themadness »

this is bad news and has been hidden for a reason. our government knows if we have a choice we will ALWAYS choose freedom. thats why they create events(9/11) or leach off of tragic situations, such as the dark knight shooter in colorado. i'm still not sure that wasnt some weird scenario training they could use to crack down on guns. i dont put anything past our "leaders" since 9/11. a fearful people is a controllable people......

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

themadness wrote:...thats why they create events(9/11) or leach off of tragic situations, such as the dark knight shooter in colorado. i'm still not sure that wasnt some weird scenario training they could use to crack down on guns. i dont put anything past our "leaders" since 9/11. a fearful people is a controllable people......
Wow... just wow.

I suppose that you believe one of these ideas then?

http://gawker.com/5928451/here-are-the- ... y-theories

I can't find the article that had like 5 of them, so this one will do.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
themadness

Post by themadness »

"I believe the Obama administration is behind this."

nope......but they sure are using it as leverage to lobby for gun control. vultures

"Someone else taught this guy these skills and funded the acquisition of the equipment."

this idea isnt that far fetched.

"The city officials of Aurora actually created an environment in which victims would be unarmed and at a considerable disadvantage against an armed attack."

nope

"Aurora is considered to be the mother of the morning star, also know as the Light Bringer, or Lucifer."

nope

:no: :crazy:

ladz24/z26

Post by ladz24/z26 »

well i am not a idiot, all i am really posting and wondering why nobody is apposing gun regulations, that is all not all the take over crap. i am strictly talking about what is happening right now, the UN gun ban treaty to be signed today by obama.
i am looking at 2nd amendment Protects an individual's right to bear arms and if this so called treaty is signed this would be a violation of the Bill of Rights

GTU89

Post by GTU89 »

Styluss wrote:
themadness wrote:...thats why they create events(9/11) or leach off of tragic situations, such as the dark knight shooter in colorado. i'm still not sure that wasnt some weird scenario training they could use to crack down on guns. i dont put anything past our "leaders" since 9/11. a fearful people is a controllable people......
Wow... just wow.

I suppose that you believe one of these ideas then?

http://gawker.com/5928451/here-are-the- ... y-theories

I can't find the article that had like 5 of them, so this one will do.

Haha, that was a great read! Funniest crap ever.
themadness wrote:...thats why they create events(9/11)......
Uh, no.
Seriously where do people get this crap from?

Offtopic, but what is that car site that is set up exactly the same as the Gawker site?

Barry
Global Moderator

Post by Barry »

I cant say for sure how 9/11 played out but I am fairly confident there was more to it than the public eye did see.

But on topic, disarming America' is a breach of our right and it is going to get bloody if this happens. I'm sure some rednecks are not going to put up with that.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

I'm sorry to have diluted your main point LadZ24.

I am bowing out of this conversation.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
ladz24/z26

Post by ladz24/z26 »

wtf is with u and calling me ladyz24
like i said i looked too much into this in certain aspects of it but the main point of my post is gun control yes i believe there is something else on top of that but main pointis

second amendment being filtered

lolwut

Post by lolwut »

ladz24/z26 wrote:well i am not a idiot, all i am really posting and wondering why nobody is apposing gun regulations, that is all not all the take over crap. i am strictly talking about what is happening right now, the UN gun ban treaty to be signed today by obama.
i am looking at 2nd amendment Protects an individual's right to bear arms and if this so called treaty is signed this would be a violation of the Bill of Rights
You are an idiot. Did you happen to read the text of the 'UN gun ban treaty'? Start with Preamble items 3, 4, 5, 14, and 16. Those should make the intent of that document clear enough.

But don't worry, even if that terrible man who cheated his way into an over-glorified government position signed the treaty you still have this to deal with:

And in case you were still worried about the government taking away your precious boom stick, hit up Wikipedia to find out what a massive load of work it would be to pass an amendment, which is required to "undo" a prior amendment.

And now that I've dropped some knowledge: GTU89, the site is named "Jalopnik".

themadness

Post by themadness »

the u.n. treaty deals with international sales and trade of weapons BUT that can easily trickle down to our own freedoms here. it only takes a couple of events or tragedies for the government to start clamping down on stuff.

as far as passing amendments, we've seen in recent history that lawmakers can do what they want when they want regardless of the constitution. the patriot act and "obama care" are two good examples IMO. how about what they trying to do to the internet?

the most important part of gun control laws is that they try to push them around what the constitution says. if they accomplish banning firearms from the citizens then whats next....free speech?

the 4th amendment is arguably already being violated and if you set a bad precedent with taking away the right to bear arms you set a stage for total government control. go through the amendments and imagine what it would be like if they started taking them away one by one. you would end up with a nation of people who were essentially powerless. the likelihood of that happening may be small but if it starts and snow balls(already has IMO) then the people are screwed. the system is terribly deficient, corrupt, and broken.

look up some of what george carlin had to say about our "leaders"

ladz24/z26

Post by ladz24/z26 »

lolwut wrote:
ladz24/z26 wrote:well i am not a idiot, all i am really posting and wondering why nobody is apposing gun regulations, that is all not all the take over crap. i am strictly talking about what is happening right now, the UN gun ban treaty to be signed today by obama.
You are an idiot. Did you happen to read the text of the 'UN gun ban treaty'? Start with Preamble items 3, 4, 5, 14, and 16. Those should make the intent of that document clear enough.

But don't worry, even if that terrible man who cheated his way into an over-glorified government position signed the treaty you still have this to deal with:

And in case you were still worried about the government taking away your precious boom stick, hit up Wikipedia to find out what a massive load of work it would be to pass an amendment, which is required to "undo" a prior amendment.

And now that I've dropped some knowledge: GTU89, the site is named "Jalopnik".
ok so what about the occupy wallstreet all the cities in the u.s where protesting in front of their courthouses and what did they do so easily restrict the 1st amendment while they may not take it away immediately it will reduce it to near nothing level
As the 1st interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. Yet thousands were arrested and you cannot protest in certain areas anymore

if You dont like my thread STAY THE FUK OUT of it

lolwut

Post by lolwut »

Haha, no. I am not staying out of "your" thread. You posted it so it's fair game, welcome to the Internet. I'm not here to hand out asspats to people who can hardly manage to hit the punctuation keys on their keyboard, I'm here because I'm dragging a good discussion out of a pile of terrible, poorly researched, overhyped horseshit.

The OWS protestors were generally creating hazardous conditions that were disrupting the public. Massive makeshift camps, blocking transportation channels, and being really stupid in their attempts to get a point across got them on the wrong end of a government-sponsored beatdown. I freely concede there are specific situations where their arrests were in the wrong but the general actions surrounding the protests were not conducive to them getting any mainstream support.

And since themadness can utilize proper grammar he gets this response:

I guess it's my failing that I cannot make the leap from regulation of sale and trade of firearms to outright ban. There isn't just zero evidence supporting the ability of the government to enforce a ban on firearms, there is evidence to the direct contrary that the NRA is too powerful a lobbying organization to allow that to even gain traction. I don't always agree with the NRA, but I respect them for doing their jobs damn well.

Lawmakers have been disregarding the 4th Amendment for a significant period of time. Terrorist acts didn't suddenly usher this in, the general public's initial acceptance and eventual increased sensitivity to these violations has played much more into awareness of these violations due to overzealous counter-terrorism programs. Even back in 1996 (I IMDB'd the date, no shame) the movie Matilda was making fun of bumbling FBI agents, that means there was at least enough public awareness then that it was a joke.

I agree the US government is broken, corrupt, and deficient. The government has turned into exactly what several really stupid governors are still championing for: a business. Businesses don't judge performance by quality of life for their employees. Businesses don't judge performance by their appreciation in the community. Businesses judge performance by their finances. Only it's not the finances of the country, it's the finances of the elected officials that are being focused on by, guess who, the elected officials.

If you want to fix that then forget about the President, pay attention to who you are voting in to the Senate and Congress. Find out who your judges are and what their positions on topics are. There is an unhealthy focus on the Executive Branch as the cure-all that is only allowing corrupt lawmakers to remain corrupt and in power.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

lolwut wrote:If you want to fix that then forget about the President, pay attention to who you are voting in to the Senate and Congress. Find out who your judges are and what their positions on topics are. There is an unhealthy focus on the Executive Branch as the cure-all that is only allowing corrupt lawmakers to remain corrupt and in power.

x2... Can't blame the guy in "charge" when all the big heads below him never send a bill to his office to sign. They are too busy trying to measure each other still.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »

Here is a tip. If you own a gun don't shoot your neighbor or their dog.

1990 Beretta GTZ 1995 Beretta Z26 1996 Beretta Z26