2.2H8TA

Re: Some one needs to buy this!

Post by 2.2H8TA »

^Pics don't work^

1994 AQUA ZED
zach93bwi

Post by zach93bwi »

They are working for me just fine. But for some reason when i looked on the forum on my phone they didn't work could that be why they aren't working for you?

1993 Beretta Base 3.1 Auto
lefthander

Post by lefthander »

Stay away from this one. Wisconsin winters have deffinatly taken its toll on this one. Not much left to save. On the plus side it does run and drive. The lowest he will go on price is 900 firm just to let you all know.

zach93bwi

Post by zach93bwi »

^^^^ really? he told me through email he wouldn't take less then 1350 for it and he paid 1700 for it 5 months ago. Did you take any pics of it?

1993 Beretta Base 3.1 Auto
BerettaGTchick

Post by BerettaGTchick »

I was told only some 91 GTZs had the egg-crate grilles. My boyfriend has a 91 quad GTZ and a 91 3.1L GTZ and they both have egg-crates. My 91 GTZ has a solid.

~1991 Chevy Beretta GT - 3.1L, automatic :)

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Its hard to say on that too. Some could have been swapped over the years don't forget.

I always thought it was the GTs, GTU's and Bases that had the eggcrates, and the GTZ/Z26's only had the solids as part of the Z04 trim package.. At least from what I had read about, but that doesn't mean anything either. I know the rear spoilers were also classed as GTZ/Z26 items.... Again, I don't have any solid factory evidence to prove or disprove those theories.

Just because you bought a used car and it came with an apparent factory item installed on it, doesn't mean that item was on it when it was built at the factory is all I'm saying. I know what came on mine, as I bought it new from the lot. lol I know the GTU and Indy's were custom after factory mod builds too. Those were special wheels, ground effects, and decal packages on both. The spider spoke looking GTs that had the GT logos also had eggcrate grills, I knew someone that owned a 91 GT. Sweet looking car. I think it also had the full Z04 spoiler on that one as well.

Anyways. Probably talking out of my ass again, but it wouldn't be the first time.. LOL

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

beretta

Post by beretta »

is a 2.4 5 speed from a 96-98 z34 any good ? my dads scraping one, it has a little miss fire but brand new clutch pressure plate throw out bearing and hydraulic cylinder. miss fire can be worked out lol. was debating to grab it and swap into my 88

2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

BerettaGTZchick wrote:I was told only some 91 GTZs had the egg-crate grilles. My boyfriend has a 91 quad GTZ and a 91 3.1L GTZ and they both have egg-crates. My 91 GTZ has a solid.
91 V6 GTZ's had egg-crate style grills, and all other GTZ's got solid grills.
The quad GTZ your boyfriend has has had it's grill replaced, and yours has a solid grill because it's a Quad.

1994 AQUA ZED
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

beretta wrote:is a 2.4 5 speed from a 96-98 z34 any good ? my dads scraping one, it has a little miss fire but brand new clutch pressure plate throw out bearing and hydraulic cylinder. miss fire can be worked out lol. was debating to grab it and swap into my 88
Go for it! My GF's Z24 has one and I like it better than my Ecotec.

keep'em flying!
BerettaGTchick

Post by BerettaGTchick »

Haha yea i thought it was weird that his quad had an egg-crate grille but he likes those more. Im sticking with the solid cause i think it looks way better ;-) So does anyone know all the details on which ones came with the egg-crate and which ones came with the solids??? I'm confused now lol

~1991 Chevy Beretta GT - 3.1L, automatic :)

scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

BerettaGTZchick wrote:So does anyone know all the details on which ones came with the egg-crate and which ones came with the solids??? I'm confused now lol
What 2.2H8TA said.

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724