digital cluster

All craigslist, eBay, etc sale threads go here if you ARE NOT the seller
berettaboi

digital cluster

Post by berettaboi »

i'm not selling it, just passing it on. located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. not sure if he will ship, reply to the kijiji add for more info.

http://stcatharines.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve ... Z325860759

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
Carson21R

Re: digital cluster

Post by Carson21R »

wish he had the harness

berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

did you email him? worth a try

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
beretta

Post by beretta »

i have a digital cluster from a 2.8 89 gt. it was my first parts car and at the time i only needed the engine harness, i pulled the cluster and scraped the car to get some of my money back out of it. at the time i didnt know anything about a beretta and how rare certain parts are, to this day i dont know why i didnt pull the wire harness for the dash might have been something i ment to do but didnt have time before i had someone come tow it away for me. such an idiot lol. if i knew what i know now i would have kept alot more things from that car.

I tryed wiring this cluster into my 88 using wire schematics for the digital cluster and for my 88 cluster, i have all the wires connected using wires from a computer supply they plug onto the prongs in the back ever so nicely and i hot glued all around to hold them in. i could never get it all to work with only a few hours tinkering with it. i had it light up, im pretty sure the spedo worked and a couple other things, but i had no temp signal or tach signal even hooked into the orange wire in the data port, i think it could be something to do with the wiring in the ecm for the 88. i have the button switch that goes with it. i would possibly sell it if someone made me an offer. $30 bucks is defiantly a good deal for one though id almost try to pick it up just to have it.

Carson21R

Post by Carson21R »

^ id buy it if you had the harness. i got fucked out of one on bstuff one time. guy said he had the cluster and harness. bought it and the fucking harness was cut where it meets the engine harness on the DS. i was so pissed. just threw it all away. cluster and everything.

beretta

Post by beretta »

i dont have the harness for mine.. i have (home-made) wires into the connector on it and attempted to make it work.

I have wire diagrams for both clusters printed off at a shop with Mitchell on demand. i should find someone with a scanner and post them up on here.